Saca312

PFF: Carolina's Run Game Struggled For Most Of The Season Because Shula Literally Crapped The Bed On How To Use CMC & Stewart

4 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

An interesting take from PFF. Apparently, it seems his lack of production could in fact be traced to scheme.

They say if this were the 2016 running scheme, CMC would have far better production than he is now. 

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-is-a-shift-in-scheme-keeping-mccaffrey-grounded

Something to think about. 

As Steve Young said last Monday he would do well from the I formation and with fb

• Pie 4

Huh pff got something right. Guess every blind dog finds a bone every once in a while. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

9 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

An interesting take from PFF. Apparently, it seems his lack of production could in fact be traced to scheme.

They say if this were the 2016 running scheme, CMC would have far better production than he is now. 

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-is-a-shift-in-scheme-keeping-mccaffrey-grounded

Something to think about. 

AKA 

5a0f8bc503b91_ScreenShot2017-11-16at8_37_36PM.thumb.png.2f5a44c82b1afef04ebee1a6c7598305.png

59c852e54d1a4_HeavyOffense1.thumb.png.aea58316bde0142144891a861ff371a1.png

59b6e23c96536_ScreenShot2017-04-16at11_21_48PM.png.8c3c63ca67ee3b51714b61b8fc2348ca.png

• Pie 4
  • The D 1
  • Poo 2

Shocking! No but seriously I still want Shula gone. I have since he's gotten here and I still believe he's terrible at his job. Honestly I don't think my opinion of him will change till I see a ability to adjust. 

• Pie 1

Just now, CarolinaSamurai said:

Shocking! No but seriously I still want Shula gone. I have since he's gotten here and I still believe he's terrible at his job. Honestly I don't think my opinion of him will change till I see a ability to adjust. 

I still want him gone because I already know he is holding this offense back. This offense would be absolutely LETHAL with a competent OC. Think Eagles offense on steroids (yes, that good). I've said this for a while, this team would be an absolute juggernaut with a coaching staff worth a damn.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Castavar said:

I still want him gone because I already know he is holding this offense back. This offense would be absolutely LETHAL with a competent OC. Think Eagles offense on steroids (yes, that good). I've said this for a while, this team would be an absolute juggernaut with a coaching staff worth a damn.

their oline is much much better.

• Pie 1