Saca312

Thomas Davis Welcomes Greg Olsen Back To The Team. Olsen Proceeds To Smack TD's Drink Out Of His Hands.

What's going to be cool is seeing these friendships develope after football. 

If Trump gets those medical patents released like he said he would we could sign these two to twenty year contracts.

We'll see...

11 hours ago, Saca312 said:

Haha. Good stuff. 

*Sadly, the clip cuts off before the inevitable smack, but still fun nonetheless.*

I'm curious on how the heck you missed it?

45 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

I'm curious on how the heck you missed it?

No idea. Maybe he thinks Greg literally smacked it out of his hands? Pretty obvious right at the end. 

• Pie 2

13 hours ago, Jimmy said:

It's ok bc i brought Greg back to reality tonight by being forced to take a pic with my drunk ass at the Hornets game...hes thrilled and completely remorseful about spilling TDs drink

20171120_201206.thumb.jpg.a149a6cae4fc4358ed3a0ca73e71da40.jpg

Dude I thought that was you.  I was sitting right behind you at the game.  You were the first row under the basket next to TWolves bench.  

• Pie 1

39 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Dude I thought that was you.  I was sitting right behind you at the game.  You were the first row under the basket next to TWolves bench.  

Dang....yep that was us

Looks like it was a complete accident  . Once again OP trying way too hard to make something out of nothing .

Edited by punkpanther

1 hour ago, punkpanther said:

Looks like it was a complete accident  . Once again OP trying way too hard to make something out of nothing .

lol reading comprehension not your strong suit?

i mean it clearly was me praising olsen and td for playing around and having fun. i don't know what you're reading.

3 hours ago, Saca312 said:

lol reading comprehension not your strong suit?

i mean it clearly was me praising olsen and td for playing around and having fun. i don't know what you're reading.

“Praising “ them? Lol like they reallly care what you think ...I know you think you’re like hot poo here because Igo throws you a bone every now and then and puts one of your “ articles “ on the main page ..but I can’t tell you how sick of your self righteous poo I am .I literally cringe when I look at the forums and see you have created another 10 million threads that nobody cares about . 

48 minutes ago, punkpanther said:

“Praising “ them? Lol like they reallly care what you think ...I know you think you’re like hot poo here because Igo throws you a bone every now and then and puts one of your “ articles “ on the main page ..but I can’t tell you how sick of your self righteous poo I am .I literally cringe when I look at the forums and see you have created another 10 million threads that nobody cares about . 

cool.