Pantha-kun

New York Jets Season Stats Thus Far

# 25 total Offense  (Panthers : #2 Total Defense)

# 24 Passing Offense 

#21 Rushing Offense 

# 23 Scoring Offense

Defense 

#21 Total Defense (Panthers # 17 total offense)

# 16 Passing Defense

# 23 Rushing Defense

# 16 Scoring Defense 

In no singular category I could find are they better than average , and in every major offense catagory their in the bottom of the league. You could say stats don't matter and any given Sunday, but as last Monday Night seemed to show stats most certainty do matter if you aren't commuting turnovers as an offense. We simply aren't losing games unless Cam throws multiple picks. 

Our passing offense and their passing defense seem to cancel each other out. Should be a clear advantage running the ball and our defense should purely outclass the Jets offense in every way. Which is basically what we've been doing lately , lots of running and good defense.

And After the last 2 weekends I'd hope our offense has jumped up further then the #17 it shows now.  This offense isn't the same that appeared in the first half of the season.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

42 minutes ago, Dunn said:

And After the last 2 weekends I'd hope our offense has jumped up further then the #17 it shows now.  This offense isn't the same that appeared in the first half of the season.  

its because all these stats are averages. 2 good stats games doesn't cancel out half a seasons worth of mostly sub par stats games . 

• Pie 2

36 minutes ago, Pantha-kun said:

its because all these stats are averages. 2 good stats games doesn't cancel out half a seasons worth of mostly sub par stats games . 

Yes....I understand that.  What Im saying now is Im curious as to how our offensive rank is for the past 2 games vs. our average.  

Let’s hope this team isn’t overlooking the Jets like some fans are. That team isn’t good but they aren’t push overs.

3 minutes ago, Mage said:

Let’s hope this team isn’t overlooking the Jets like some fans are. That team isn’t good but they aren’t push overs.

In a world where the Giants beat the Cheifs , players shouldn't be taking anything for granted lol

sounds like a perfect Trap game to me.

Our boys will handle their business.

Edited by pantherclaw

The Jets are coming off a bye week too. They've been up and down. Old Man McCowan is resilient. I doubt the Panthers are overlooking them. For sure, Olsen & R Kalil are not.