ludwig51

Anyone else going to the jets game Sunday ?

Going to be in NYC for thanks giving so I'm going to the game . Going to get drunk as anything and go crazy!!! 

• Beer 1

I'm Going!  We get the cheapest tickets available and stand behind the 100 level end zone corners.  Easy access to bathroom and beer, and its a handicapped area that you're allowed to stand in if it isn't needed.  Seen a few Jets games there and a Notre Dame there the same way...no issues ever. Also have a friend (insane Jets fan), who always does the tailgate circuit there for every home game and they do the opposing team's city's famous food (think Philly cheese steaks for eagles games, etc)....Hes smoking pig all day Saturday and doing NC BBQ.  We're meeting him Sunday at 8:30.  Last time we were shotgunning beers in the tailgate area by 8:31. 

We have about 8 panthers fans going as well.  Were the unofficial brooklyn mini riot.

Edited by DaanngJohnny
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 3

24 minutes ago, DaanngJohnny said:

I'm Going!  We get the cheapest tickets available and stand behind the 100 level end zone corners.  Easy access to bathroom and beer, and its a handicapped area that you're allowed to stand in if it isn't needed.  Seen a few Jets games there and a Notre Dame there the same way...no issues ever. Also have a friend (insane Jets fan), who always does the tailgate circuit there for every home game and they do the opposing team's city's famous food (think Philly cheese steaks for eagles games, etc)....Hes smoking pig all day Saturday and doing NC BBQ.  We're meeting him Sunday at 8:30.  Last time we were shotgunning beers in the tailgate area by 8:31. 

We have about 8 panthers fans going as well.  Were the unofficial brooklyn mini riot.

Come over to 148. We're 100+ deep so far. I'm sure you can find some empty seats in there. 

Edit: Or let's meet up for a beer in that endzone at half time

Edited by RoaringRiot
  • Pie 1

6 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

Come over to 148. We're 100+ deep so far. I'm sure you can find some empty seats in there. 

We always go behind 106.  I'll send a DM on gameday!

31 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

Am I allowed to come say hi at halftime if I wind up driving out? 

Edited by thomas96

25 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

Am I allowed to come say hi at halftime if I wind up driving out? 

Bro....everyone knows you're not going to show up. But you should drive down with Denn from Boston. He's coming down. 

32 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

Bro....everyone knows you're not going to show up. But you should drive down with Denn from Boston. He's coming down. 

Well since the Skins couldn't ultimately prove you wrong maybe I'll have to this Sunday! Who is Denn?

53 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

Well since the Skins couldn't ultimately prove you wrong maybe I'll have to this Sunday! Who is Denn?

@KeepPounDENN he's on twitter