tres

Cam's thumb injury

man it sucks because I don't think anyone realized he injured it. Really need the O line to step up this week. This jets front 7 is the best we have faced so far. Really worried about this game.

I had an injured ligament in my thumb very early this year(auto accident). It really took quite a while to heal and had a noticeable impact on my grip with that hand.

Good thing I jerk off with the other hand.

• Pie 1
  • The D 7
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, luke nukem said:

man it sucks because I don't think anyone realized he injured it. Really need the O line to step up this week. This jets front 7 is the best we have faced so far. Really worried about this game.

What? They are near the bottom in sacks and rushing yards. They are middle of the road in terms of passing D and below average run D. They are nowhere near the best from 7 we’ve played and they are more likely near the bottom in the Tampa and Miami range.

Best front 7 we played is Philly. #1 run D and tied for #4 in sacks. Jets aren’t close to that. 

• Pie 5

It's not big news. It's quite common for QB's to get and it's managed by rest. Swelling is the biggest problem. A contusion aka a bruise is not going to heal by a week and half and you just manage it. If Cam had a sprain we would have seen a brace on his had. We didn't and thats a good thing. 

On 11/23/2017 at 10:42 AM, stbugs said:

What? They are near the bottom in sacks and rushing yards. They are middle of the road in terms of passing D and below average run D. They are nowhere near the best from 7 we’ve played and they are more likely near the bottom in the Tampa and Miami range.

Best front 7 we played is Philly. #1 run D and tied for #4 in sacks. Jets aren’t close to that. 

Agreed the saints, eagles and even the bears are much better up font than the jets

On 11/23/2017 at 10:42 AM, stbugs said:

Wasn’t Miami actually the number 7 dline?

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Camp Fodder said:

Yes. Their defense was not bad going into that game.

3 hours ago, Camp Fodder said:

#7 run D, I don’t think their pass rush was to p half so probably not 7 overall. That said we rolled them. The Jets are only an issue if we make it an issue.

3 hours ago, Camp Fodder said:

Agreed the saints, eagles and even the bears are much better up font than the jets

I might even put Atlanta as better and the soon to be opponent Vikings are way better. Needless to say Jets aren’t close to the best we’ve played. 

20 hours ago, Camp Fodder said:

So.. All three teams we lost to. A good front 7 must be our kryptonite

Edited by uncfan888

3 hours ago, uncfan888 said:

So.. All three teams we lost to. A good front 7 must be our kryptonite

Cam was also not good in those games either. I’m pretty sure the OL and Cam are playing much better now. I like our chances in NO.