Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congratulations Detroit!!!

27 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

You have now had that a$$ pounded for 15 weeks in a row!!! Way to go 4-0 in the preseason..... You have now tied our record from 01, now go out next week and ACHIEVE that record for yourselves!!!

300_18735.jpg

Posted · Report post

They will achieve badness!

Posted · Report post

But preseason means everything irt how a team will play in the regular season. ;)

Posted · Report post

honestly, It's impossible for me to make fun of Detroit. 2001 was such a miserable season for us. We went through hell that season and i hope no other fan base ever have to go through that. I hope they win their last game.

No team should ever go winless in a season

However, if it was the Bucs or Falcons .... I might have to retract my statement. lOL

Posted · Report post

They will achieve badness!

WILL achieve badness? I think badness has been met, passed, and forgotten.

Posted · Report post

but...but.. i put an exclamation mark!

Posted · Report post

i would love for detroit to take the panthers out of the record books for most consecutive losses in a single season....they can have that record and keep it forever

Posted · Report post

I feel more sorry for the Lions fans than anyone... team management has bent them over and screwed them for the last several seasons culminating in this complete embarrasment.

Posted · Report post

Owned

Posted · Report post

Yeah I can't even laugh at them anymore, I just feel sorry for them. It went from being a funny idea that they could go winless to a reality. I can't imagine how Lions fans feel.

Posted · Report post

I so want them to take the record off of our hands... And I SO believe that they will!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHaHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Posted · Report post

I feel more sorry for the Lions fans than anyone... team management has bent them over and screwed them for the last several seasons culminating in this complete embarrasment.

Yeah I feel sorry for their fans, season after season, a neverending spiral of dissappointment and failure.