Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

charlottenian

Congratulations Detroit!!!

27 posts in this topic

They have a long way to go to reach 26 straight that the Bucs did.

I imagine they don't feel too bad right now, considering they managed to finally get Millen fired. To a Lions fan, that has to feel about as good as making the playoffs.

edit: sadly I think their coach WILL get fired, simply because you don't go 1-15 or 0-16 and keep your job. I don't think he's a bad coach or even a bad head coach, but that's the way the ball bounces sometimes.

They have a long way to go to reach 26 straight that the Bucs did.

Actually they are at 21 straight going from last year

I think Marinelli may keep his job still, the team is still playing hard for him, they just have no talent at all. And quite frankly, Detroit upper management has never made any change quickly

Yeah I can't even laugh at them anymore, I just feel sorry for them. It went from being a funny idea that they could go winless to a reality. I can't imagine how Lions fans feel.

They have fans?

Thought they only had one loss to end the season last year? Stupid ESPN stats!

My bad Scrum , They are 1-21. They beat KC in week 15 last yr. I misread the Observer this morning. will you forgive me?

the bright side i think the lions can make a quick turn around next season because they can score on teams now they just need to fill in some huge holes.

My bad Scrum , They are 1-21. They beat KC in week 15 last yr. I misread the Observer this morning. will you forgive me?
Send me your daughters. I have housework that needs to be done.

glad I was only like 7 or 8 when we had the 1-15, i didnt even watch football back then.

You have no idea the eras this city has went through and forgotten. THE MOST pathetic franchise in sports is the Detroit Lions from draft busts to losing seasons even to having an openly gay quarterback (scott mitchel) we have had it all. Theres a reason im a panther fan my love for football had to where I belong and thats carolina not with this shitty ass organization. No one here cares about football, we all want this team to go 0-16. Enough is enough fire millen remember that? Well do it, now hes home watching this franchise get demolished week in and week out and loving it. Were cursed by ford things wont change until hes dead sorry.