uncfan888

Avengers infinity war trailer

My god, the feels.

I don't know if I'm just overly emotional due to various family things going on or if this trailer is just that damn good.

Black Panther in this trailer fugging owns.

1 minute ago, Crixtala said:

for those upset about the way Thanos looks... what were you expecting?  honest question

Something more akin to what we have seen already in previous movies, however as the directors have stated they are giving him a much more casual approach in this movie. I think for me they may have softened his features a bit for what ever reason.

Just now, Harbingers said:

Something more akin to what we have seen already in previous movies, however as the directors have stated they are giving him a much more casual approach in this movie. I think for me they may have softened his features a bit for what ever reason.

Maybe they are going to develop him better than past villains and need him to look a little less... evil for that.    If they go into his backstory.  

Just now, Zaximus said:

Maybe they are going to develop him better than past villains and need him to look a little less... evil for that.    If they go into his backstory.  

That’s almost exactly what Joe Russo said in a IGN interview. “Spiritual Journey” for Thanos. “The movie really is about Thanos.” 

That makes me believe this one is really just going to be the setup for part 2 and the finale to this iteration of the marvel continuum.