• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

Official Panthers at Saints Gameday Thread...

Just now, ncfan said:

When your WRs run routes short of the 1st on 4th down, your going to fail

Especially after the drop what could have been a first down on 3rd down. I don't care what the haters say, we had no business trading a guy who had almost 2500 yards in 2.5 seasons for us. If we needed to stretch the field, throw less to him or rotate him with Samuel. Plays like those make me realize we still need a 2nd WR that can convert first downs and that Cam trusts. I love Funchess and he was our #1 target even with KB was here this year, but we have crapola behind Funchess right now. This game was our season. I know we are likely to make the playoffs as a wildcard but this team cannot win in the playoffs on the road that many times.

1 minute ago, Cuttinedge said:

There’s the difference in a team that has a winning attitude. Mark Ingram brakes 2 tackles when he caught it 2.5 yards short  for a first down.

Funch gets bodied slammmed by a db after catching it a half yard short  On 4th  Down.someone 

Just said that to my brother. Saints have broken 50 tackles. Our guys go down when someone breathes on their shoe. 

fuging Funchess dropping the ball all damn game and the one time he does catch it it is on a route run short of the sticks on 4th down. Absolutely pathetic. Right now in this game it feels like Bersin is our best receiver.............. fuging this coaching staff for never knowing how to adjust and making stupid ass play decisions...

Jerry Richardson needs to get his head out of his ass and fire this coaching staff. I'm sick of this BS every week.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    sarisatva

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts