Anybodyhome

Trump & Moore: A Lot In Common

Just now, SZ James (banned) said:

...in order to save the life of the mother 

He clearly says here that if he had a chance to change the law he would allow abortion after 20 weeks..

Todd: "What are the limitations that you believe should be in the law when it comes to an abortion?"
Jones: "I am a firm believer that a woman should have the freedom to choose what happens to her own body. And I'm going to stand up for that, and I'm going to make sure that continues to happen. I want to make sure that as we go forward, people have access to contraception, they have access to the abortion that they might need, if that's what they choose to do. I think that's an issue that we can work with and talk to people about on both sides of the aisle."
Todd: "So you wouldn't be in favor of legislation that said, ban abortion after 20 weeks or something like that?"
Jones: "I'm not in favor of anything that is going to infringe on a woman's right and her freedom to choose. That's just the position that I've had for many years. It's a position I continue to have. But I want people to understand that once that baby is born, I'm going to be there for that child. That's where I become a right-to-lifer."

13 minutes ago, Toolbox said:

He clearly says here that if he had a chance to change the law he would allow abortion after 20 weeks..

Todd: "What are the limitations that you believe should be in the law when it comes to an abortion?"
Jones: "I am a firm believer that a woman should have the freedom to choose what happens to her own body. And I'm going to stand up for that, and I'm going to make sure that continues to happen. I want to make sure that as we go forward, people have access to contraception, they have access to the abortion that they might need, if that's what they choose to do. I think that's an issue that we can work with and talk to people about on both sides of the aisle."
Todd: "So you wouldn't be in favor of legislation that said, ban abortion after 20 weeks or something like that?"
Jones: "I'm not in favor of anything that is going to infringe on a woman's right and her freedom to choose. That's just the position that I've had for many years. It's a position I continue to have. But I want people to understand that once that baby is born, I'm going to be there for that child. That's where I become a right-to-lifer."

link to the page where you copied that from?

1 hour ago, Toolbox said:

The dispute is over language used by moore saying full term abortion which was false however doug jones does in fact support late term abortions. 

You're a liar.

"Those comments, everybody wants to attack you so they are going to make out on those comments what they want to their political advantage," Jones said. "To be clear, I fully support a woman's freedom to choose to what happens to her own body. That is an intensely, intensely personal decision that only she, in consultation with her god, her doctor, her partner or family, that's her choice.

"Having said that, the law for decades has been that late-term procedures are generally restricted except in the case of medical necessity. That's what I support. I don't see any changes in that. It is a personal decision."

http://www.al.com/news/huntsville/index.ssf/2017/11/doug_jones_speaks_on_abortion.html

7 minutes ago, rodeo said:

You're a liar.

"Those comments, everybody wants to attack you so they are going to make out on those comments what they want to their political advantage," Jones said. "To be clear, I fully support a woman's freedom to choose to what happens to her own body. That is an intensely, intensely personal decision that only she, in consultation with her god, her doctor, her partner or family, that's her choice.

"Having said that, the law for decades has been that late-term procedures are generally restricted except in the case of medical necessity. That's what I support. I don't see any changes in that. It is a personal decision."

http://www.al.com/news/huntsville/index.ssf/2017/11/doug_jones_speaks_on_abortion.html

Which part of this is confusing for you rodeo??

Just now, ImaginaryKev said:

It sounds like the language was fuzzy and he attempted to clarify. 

No he caught too much heat from the interview and then tried to "clarify"

3 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

That's the point of clarification

1 minute ago, ImaginaryKev said:

This article you shared doesn't support what you're saying. How does any of this make rodeo a liar?

Good god you are stupid.. whew.