CRA

Trump is a reckless as reckless can be

3 minutes ago, Toolbox said:

Trump made a campaign promise to do this.. and he did yet you still mad?? wat?

Huh? I didn’t vote for him.  He made a campaign promise to do lots of poo I hope he never does....like bullshit walls and all types of nonsense. 

then there are ones that would be fine if what he did was actually good.   But just being a pledge to do something doesn’t justify any action and that people should support the action because it technically does something. Like repeal and replace Obamacare.   Replacing it with worse isn’t okay.  Better would be.  

9 minutes ago, CRA said:

Bruh.  The US has been the primary peace broker for decades.  That is a US policy.  And there is a reason why regardless of Republican or Dem.....the bullshit campaign poo that gets brought up dies once they are in office. 

Trump just continuing doing what Trump does.  Always has to keep a certain level of discomfort and chaos going at all times. 

it is time to  move forward with this...I dont see the problem... time to quit being held hostage by fear...

Good god man.. before the election people were claiming he would launch nukes for no reason, crash the economy, put LGBTQIQQATABNRA+ people in camps, abolish abortions, ban all muslims from america, and lastly cause the end of times by naming jerusalem the capital for the jews.. it's time to take a step back and take a deep breath.

30 minutes ago, Toolbox said:

Good god man.. before the election people were claiming he would launch nukes for no reason, crash the economy, put LGBTQIQQATABNRA+ people in camps, abolish abortions, ban all muslims from america, and lastly cause the end of times by naming jerusalem the capital for the jews.. it's time to take a step back and take a deep breath.

Dude, it takes time for the impacts to come down.   It isn’t like the people who cause that poo walk in door and if it doesn’t happen right it then isn’t going to happen....

Trump is setting the playbook for a lot of bad to likely come our way.   Likely will be the most destructive POTUS we have seen when the impacts all show. 

My main worry was foreign policy.  I actually thought he would be a CEO to a degree at home and just hire smart people and let them do the work.   Let Pence do it all at home.   But no....he has been a nightmare at home too.  

1 minute ago, CRA said:

Dude, it takes time for the impacts to come down.   It isn’t like the people who cause that poo walk in door and if it doesn’t happen right it then isn’t going to happen....

Trump is setting the playbook for a lot of bad to likely come our way.   Likely will be the most destructive POTUS we have seen when the impacts all show. 

My main worry was foreign policy.  I actually thought he would be a CEO to a degree at home and just hire smart people and let them do the work.   But no....he has been a nightmare at home too 

There has been no fuging indication that any of these things will happen.. stop being a chicken little and calm the fug down.

38 minutes ago, heel31ok said:

it is time to  move forward with this...I dont see the problem... time to quit being held hostage by fear...

Mueller will move forward.  Past history of those and the scale of what Muelller has unfortunately means it will take awhile unless Trump accelerated things

Just now, CRA said:

Mueller will move forward.  Past history of those and the scale of what Muelller has unfortunately means it will take awhile unless Trump accelerated things

mueller has nothing.. time to accept that.. and there is a big PR disaster happening with his investigation now that his second in command has been found to be sending anti trump messages as well.

Just now, Toolbox said:

There has been no fuging indication that any of these things will happen.. stop being a chicken little and calm the fug down.

of what? 

There are plenty of indications that we will be much worse off because of Trump.  

Easily would say W goes down a much better POTUS.  Never thought the Iraq thing which had massive impact and will continue to impact decades could be topped....

Trump appears to easily be on pace to top that with the impacts on multiple fronts being left for others to deal with 

6 minutes ago, Toolbox said:

mueller has nothing.. time to accept that.. and there is a big PR disaster happening with his investigation now that his second in command has been found to be sending anti trump messages as well.

lol. okay.  Things pretty much are going how predicted. 

You are just using the well there is no instant proof so it is a nothingburger defense. 

Mueller will be the real swamp drainer in the end.  LOL. Oh, someone called Trump a fuging idiot....let’s end Mueller and ignore the corrupt treasons unAmerican POTUS.   Yeah....okay. You and Fox News can think that. 

Mueller can’t come soon enough for actual Republicans.  They just want a big Dem to go down too so there Party isn’t utterly destroyed and the Dems don’t control stuff for the foreseeable future post Trump.   

12 minutes ago, CRA said:

of what? 

There are plenty of indications that we will be much worse off because of Trump.  

Easily would say W goes down a much better POTUS.  Never thought the Iraq thing which had massive impact and will continue to impact decades could be topped....

Trump appears to easily be on pace to top that with the impacts on multiple fronts being left for others to deal with 

7 minutes ago, CRA said:

lol. okay.  Things pretty much are going how predicted. 

You are just using the well there is no instant proof so it is a nothingburger defense. 

Mueller will be the real swamp drainer in the end.  LOL. Oh, someone called Trump a fuging idiot....let’s end Mueller and ignore the corrupt treasons unAmerican POTUS.   Yeah....okay. You and Fox News can think that. 

Mueller can’t come soon enough for actual Republicans.  They just want a big Dem to go down too so there Party isn’t utterly destroyed and the Dems don’t control stuff for the foreseeable future post Trump.   

You are not making any fuging sense.. what action did trump take that has doomed us all for eternity.. and no not liking him is a reason.. give me something other than he says mean words on twitter.. and your mueller hero worship is fugging disturbing to say the least.

4 minutes ago, Toolbox said:

You are not making any fuging sense.. what action did trump take that has doomed us all for eternity.. and no not liking him is a reason.. give me something other than he says mean words on twitter.. and your mueller hero worship is fugging disturbing to say the least.

You're sealioning again.