• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

electro's horse

Odell Beckham Jr. posted something that I think is relevant to Cam

Steve Smith was a combo of both guys.

Sometimes his passion was good, other times, not so much.  

Can you imagine how good we'd be with Odell on one side and Funchess on the other? Exactly the type of WR we are missing right now. 

5 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

Can you imagine how good we'd be with Odell on one side and Funchess on the other? Exactly the type of WR we are missing right now. 

And Samuel in the slot,  if he can ever stay on the field.  We have to get another legit WR! We just have to. 

8 minutes ago, top dawg said:

And Samuel in the slot,  if he can ever stay on the field.  We have to get another legit WR! We just have to. 

at this point I dont trust Samuels ability to stay healthy 

29 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

I don't remember Cam or Brady ever headhunting another player, throwing punches at other players, or throwing punches at kicking nets.

I had that round 10-9 for the kicking net. OBJ landed a weak illegal swing of the helmet while the kicking net countered with a solid shot right on the jaw.

for OBJ to even compare himself to Brady is comical. 

one of the greatest QB's to ever suit up and a sure 1st ballot hall of famer vs an injury prone whiny little bitch who's had a few good years and never played in any meaningful playoff games. 

the one time he wasn't whining, when he scored that TD on Josh Norman and stepped over him and than acted like a fuging idiot standing up on poo trying to rile up the Giants crowd, Cam gave him the look and proceeded to lay his ball sack on the Giants en route to a win. 

tenor.gif?itemid=4980707

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    sarisatva

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts