Jeremy Igo

Sound Off! Official Vikings at Panthers predictions thread

Ron gets confused and does the 2 minute kneel down drill at the end of the 3rd with the Panthers down by 6. TD kicks RR in the taint, Luke goes in to play QB, and Ed fugging Dickson catches 3 passes for 97 yards and a TD in the final 23 seconds of regulation. Panthers win, 35-34. 

Rhodes will nullify Funchess.  Vikings are familiar with Kalil and Everson will most likely beat him like a drum.

I think Olsen gets into the flow a bit but I don't trust our offense enough to keep pace in the end.  

23 - 17 Purple.

I haven’t been this pessimistic about a Panthers game in a very long time. Vikings are going to beat us because they are going to consistently pressure Cam, and like always, Ron and Co. won’t know how to combat that. Like always though, keep pounding.

31-14 vikings. 

our secondary can't cover poo our pass rush is older than my geriatric aunt and matt kalil makes byron bell look like a hofer

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Kind of feel like the Vikes are due for a letdown.Brain says 23-13, Vikings, but gut says 27-24, Panthers. Think I’m going with the gut. 

1 hour ago, Saca312 said:

31-14 vikings. 

our secondary can't cover poo our pass rush is older than my geriatric aunt and matt kalil makes byron bell look like a hofer

When Saca is predicting a loss...ooo wee mayne, it's bleak.