Jump to content
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cookinwithgas

The G.O.P. is Rotting

Recommended Posts



27 minutes ago, heel31ok said:

In the real world amtrack has always been a wreck waiting to happen...

In the real world people like you are to egotistical for anyone to listen to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Harbingers said:

In the real world people like you are to egotistical for anyone to listen to you.

Lol...knowing amtrak is unsafe isn't egotistical its common knowledge...ignoring the truth is egotistical. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, heel31ok said:

Lol...knowing amtrak is unsafe isn't egotistical its common knowledge...ignoring the truth is egotistical. 

When you figure out the ignorance of your statement let me know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Harbingers said:

When you figure out the ignorance of your statement let me know. 

Nothing to let  you know  about...your "egotistical" comment was out of left field now you've doubled down on it...maybe you have commented on the wrong post...We grew up knowing Amtrak was a risky proposition...maybe it just geography..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, heel31ok said:

Nothing to let  you know  about...your "egotistical" comment was out of left field now you've doubled down on it...maybe you have commented on the wrong post...We grew up knowing Amtrak was a risky proposition...maybe it just geography..

 

When you figure out the ignorance of your statement. Let me know. Dumbass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

When you figure out the ignorance of your statement. Let me know. Dumbass.

Nothing to let you know then...merry christmas...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AggieLean said:

Can’t spell properly...

”lib standard” “libs set the standard”

Properly...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, PandaPancake said:

This place seems like a rational discussion

Perhaps we are waiting for a rational conservative.  Toolbox and heel make conservatives look like poo.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't confuse rational with "needing to hear both sides" bullshit. There's nothing rational about anything the GOP has done (or tried and failed to do) this year. Everything is reactionary and not well thought out, unless it involves their donors or manipulation of voters populist feelings to achieve the ends required by their benefactors and personal finances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×