Eazy-E

Props to Bersin

26 minutes ago, Still Brooklyn said:

People are getting excited and beating their chests because he CAUGHT A PASS. Jesus. I call this David Gettis Disease and lots of you have it.

Oh by the way. Literally nobody in the history of this message board has ever claimed Bersin was a star. You are off your rocker. He made an amazing catch today. What's wrong with appreciating that?

Remember a guy bybthe name of David Tyree? He was literally a JAG but made arguably the greatest catch in SB history. Doesn't mean he's a star. But give credit where it's due. Why are you so butt hurt over Bersin dude?

21 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Oh by the way. Literally nobody in the history of this message board has ever claimed Bersin was a star. You are off your rocker. He made an amazing catch today. What's wrong with appreciating that?

Remember a guy bybthe name of David Tyree? He was literally a JAG but made arguably the greatest catch in SB history. Doesn't mean he's a star. But give credit where it's due. Why are you so butt hurt over Bersin dude?

You went to Wofford didn't you?

• Poo 1

You people that like Bersin are delusional.  He sucks now, sucked yesterday and will suck tomorrow.  He made a nice catch today.  Whooptie flippin doo.

Jerome Simpson had a better career and he is known for one play.

It is more than sad that any of our hopes are pinned on Bersin.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

He actually could be like Ricky Proehl lite....sneak him out there for some key conversions. Ricky always got wide open on doos at the best of times.

1 hour ago, Still Brooklyn said:

People are getting excited and beating their chests because he CAUGHT A PASS. Jesus. I call this David Gettis Disease and lots of you have it.

And here we have the Strawman Argument.

27 minutes ago, SIGCHI222 said:

You people that like Bersin are delusional.  He sucks now, sucked yesterday and will suck tomorrow.  He made a nice catch today.  Whooptie flippin doo.

Jerome Simpson had a better career and he is known for one play.

It is more than sad that any of our hopes are pinned on Bersin.

You are overreacting so hard. Putting our hopes in Bersin? Who said that? Dude made a nice catch, give him props. Nobody is saying they want him to be our #2 WR. Frankly, I wish he wasn't on the roster and we had better depth. But I don't mind tipping my cap to a highlight play if he makes one.

6 hours ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

he sucks 

Brent Bersin NFL WR > TheSpevialJuan NFL message board poster and whatever else you do

Edited by Peppers90 NC
  • Pie 2

11 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

No... I just don't see what's wrong with giving a role player credit for a good play.

Ok. I'll make a thread for every special teams player that made a tackle out there today!

• Poo 1