• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nails

Seahawks top pick Malik McDowell arrested, uses racial slurs

3 minutes ago, Jangler said:

who the fug is Warren Moon?

Is this a serious question? Not only is he one of the all time great QBs but he is also Cam’s mentor.

7 minutes ago, Bartin said:

Is this a serious question? Not only is he one of the all time great QBs but he is also Cam’s mentor.

1 hour ago, Bartin said:

Is he actually cams mentor? Never heard of that

Honestly, I could see these things putting a nail in the coffin that are the Seahawks' playoff hopes, thanks to all this coming up at the worst of times for them. After their actions tonight they may have 2 or even 3 more players from their defense suspended depending on what  kind of example Goodell wants to make of them.

Michael Bennett will either be fined heavily or, in my opinion what he should get, suspended for a game. It was his dirty cheap shot at the Jaguars Center's legs in victory formation that ultimately started the fight. Hell he didn't help matters much when asked asked about it he said, "I don't have to explain myself to anybody."

Then  you have Sheldon Richardson who threw a punch and was ejected so he will likely be out a game. Quinton Jefferson was ejected the next play after more pushing and shoving and he even got into an altercation with the Jaguar's fans, who threw stuff at him, though he attempted to try and climb into the stands to get the fans so I kind of expect him out for 2 or so games.

Add all this in with all the other players from their defense that are injured and I don't think they have much of a chance over the next 3 games. They play Rams (9-4), the Cowboys (7-6), and Cardinals (6-7) so they better hope Wilson can keep putting up points like crazy since their defense is practically gone.

3 hours ago, Jangler said:

42e9c3684445393.jpg 

why did they make Walter Payton look like Darth Vader?

So he called a female cop a pussy ass n***a and a pussy ass c*****r and then proceeded to brag about how he has more money. I'm glad these standout human beings are getting 100,000 paychecks weekly. Meanwhile most Americans make 0.5% of that in a week. fuging disgraceful 

11 minutes ago, morgan55 said:

fugin thugs

What do you mean thugs? I think the cops were in the right this time. No need to call them thugs

1 hour ago, JJman Returns said:

So he called a female cop a pussy ass n***a and a pussy ass c*****r and then proceeded to brag about how he has more money. I'm glad these standout human beings are getting 100,000 paychecks weekly. Meanwhile most Americans make 0.5% of that in a week. fuging disgraceful 

People that make $10 a week can be just as disgraceful.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    enawilliam

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts