• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

venom

The Year of the Headless Liberal Chicken

12 minutes ago, cookinwithgas said:

I'm just glad to see someone who isn't a liberal use complete sentences around here. Lizard people and liberal baiting aren't much fun, but at least I'm not having to analyze every word to see how it's supposed to fit with the others in the string.

this makes me want to see a hybrid heel and venom.

lol.... lizard people real.... lib standard.... would what have when... bilderbergs... lol... ok... libs... jews did 9/11

29 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

dale gribble is a perfect example of a certain type of trump voter

he's keyed in on every dastardly conspiracy happening everywhere on the planet except for the infinitely more plausible one that's happening literally right in his face.  he's not a stupid person necessarily, but something in his brain just doesn't fire the way it's supposed to.

I ascribe to the dale is a CUCK conspiracy theory personally.

I'm not sure what that says about the gribble archetype in american politics yet :thinking:

So many things had to coalesce simultaneously to get us to where we are today:

• Rampant anti-intellectualism and gatekeeping as a society, where we allowed one party to have ownership on being a "real man," a "good woman" or a "patriot and true American." The fact that Breitbart's director is appearing on a show called "The Partiot" on SiriusXM says all you really need to know about American Values gatekeeping.
  • A culture of Celebrity worship where a reality TV star had any sort of credibility as a world leader.
  • That's transformed into a culture of authoritarian worship. There's no other way to describe it! I recall talking to my mom when Trump backed out of the Paris Climate Treaty, and her telling me, "I'm glad. It's actually bad. It makes the USA spend all this money to do this stuff, and China doesn't have to do anything!" I asked, "Where did you hear that?" And she replied, "Trump said so in his speech." I was just beyond baffled. I mean, bear in mind, my mother is a Ph.D scientist. But for reasons I will never understand, the consensus of basically every scientist on earth, and every other world leader on earth meant less to her than the word of one man. She honestly thought everyone on the planet is wrong, and Donald Trump is right. How do you combat that?
  • Slowly boiling the frog and transforming right-leaning news to right-wing propaganda. Culminating with right-wing media being the sole owner of "truth," and everything else being #fakenews.
  • The intertwining of religion and politics, where it's no longer a state where conservatives are generally more evangelical, but Republicans are the only defenders of Christianity, and they must be voted for to protect our faith.
  • Generational greed. I've never seen, nor could I have imagined a generation so single-mindedly focused on short term benefit at the expense of millions of others for generations than the Baby Boomer generation. They started the narrative of us being whiny and entitled because we eat avocado toast and want publicly financed education. But in turn, they've ushered in an administration that will strip millennials of every single entitlement that Boomers currently enjoy so they can hold on to their nest egg for the short-ass time they've got left on the planet. And fug the planet too. "I can spend my golden years content that global warming is a myth, because I'll suffer no consequence if I'm wrong."
  • Social Networking that enabled us to have a close-minded world-view and still find an expansive population that thinks just like us, thereby normalizing extreme beliefs. Also offering REAL fake news to be spread virally without any scrutiny to a vast population.
  • Political divisiveness that I never thought was possible. I mean we're less than a week away from the state of Alabama saying, "I'd rather vote for a serial child predator than a god-damned DEMOCRAT!"

Which is why I get so disheartened. There's no easy fix. There's literally generations worth of BS that needs to be undone before we can expect any kind of normalcy again.

2 hours ago, rodeo said:

4 Trump officials facing charges, with more to come = "Peaked too soon, hysteria"

if you want to see headless chickens wait until your whole administration goes down. we already have Trump neonazis murdering people in the streets, it's going to get far worse.

You remind me of myself about 5 years ago

3 minutes ago, venom said:

You remind me of myself about 5 years ago

here's the difference.

you: "arrests imminent." nobody arrested.

me: "arrests imminent." 4 Trump official arrested.

where we were similar is that you used to have integrity. we believed different things, but you were good, decent, and your heart was in the right place. now you're just another vile Trumper pushing censorship and fascism.

1 minute ago, rodeo said:

here's the difference.

you: "arrests imminent." nobody arrested.

me: "arrests imminent." 4 Trump official arrested.

There were a lot more than 4 arrests of bankers and CEO's.

The real difference now is you're still around this cesspool arguing politics like a fool

1 minute ago, venom said:

Arguing politics is literally pointless.

Agreed. Because it used to be people wouldn't admit they were wrong. Now Trump supporters are incapable of believing they are wrong.

Must suck to have put all your eggs in on Trump, and find out he's just like every other politician. Well, he's not like every other politician; he's worse. A compulsive liar, who was never about "draining the swamp" at all. At the end of the day he's going to make himself and all these other big corporations even more filthier & rich than they were before. That is, if he doesn't end up in jail after all this. 

You and millions of others were duped. Sucks, but it is what it is.

9 minutes ago, venom said:

Arguing politics is literally pointless.

you're very privileged to have that view. not everyone has the luxury.

Venom and people like him that vote for men like Donald Trump to stick it to others are human garbage. Can't put lipstick on a pig, just call it what it is.

1 hour ago, TheRed said:

Venom and people like him that vote for men like Donald Trump to stick it to others are human garbage. Can't put lipstick on a pig, just call it what it is.

Thered lipstick...projecting self loathing