• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

venom

The Year of the Headless Liberal Chicken

2 hours ago, cookinwithgas said:

The red lipstick, that’s what you smear on Trump the Pig

...according libs trump is a wolf...

19 hours ago, Peppers90 NC said:

we saw 8 years of babbling and crying like toddlers about birth certificates and religion. what do we call that? 8 tenths of the decade of the monkey?

and golf trips and vacations and how the president is supposedly an arrogant elitist who doesn't understand what the lives of normal people are like and on and on

now the reset button has been hit and republicans are back to the bush-era mentality where it's all good because team red has pulled ahead on the scoreboard

9 hours ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

and golf trips and vacations and how the president is supposedly an arrogant elitist who doesn't understand what the lives of normal people are like and on and on

now the reset button has been hit and republicans are back to the bush-era mentality where it's all good because team red has pulled ahead on the scoreboard

no this is certainly not the Bush era mentality...which is why Trump won...

On 12/11/2017 at 1:16 PM, rodeo said:

4 Trump officials facing charges, with more to come = "Peaked too soon, hysteria"

if you want to see headless chickens wait until your whole administration goes down. we already have Trump neonazis murdering people in the streets, it's going to get far worse.

Link please on the street murdering, assuming you’re not talking about the guy driving his car into some black block thugs.

I haven’t seen any political violence quite as brutal as multiple protesters beating and burning the young handicapped boy in Chicago while chanting “fug Trump,” but I read about that on fake news aggregate CNN, so I’m inclined to believe it didn’t really happen.

On 12/11/2017 at 5:28 PM, TheRed said:

Venom and people like him that vote for men like Donald Trump to stick it to others are human garbage. Can't put lipstick on a pig, just call it what it is.

Hey now. I used to hate venom, but it’s clear that he’s much more principled than someone like you.

I don’t know how anyone with a conscience could’ve supported a NATO-loving imperialist like Sanders or a murdering, corrupt liar like Clinton. But I guess I just prefer a guy that grabs pussy to people that love bombing Arabs.

Human garbage indeed.

3 minutes ago, King_Returns said:

Hey now. I used to hate venom, but it’s clear that he’s much more principled than someone like you.

I don’t know how anyone with a conscience could’ve supported a NATO-loving imperialist like Sanders or a murdering, corrupt liar like Clinton. But I guess I just prefer a guy that grabs pussy to people that love bombing Arabs.

Human garbage indeed.

For someone that claims to be so far above it all, and mocks others for frequenting message boards, you sure seem to spend a lot of time here begging for attention.

1 hour ago, TheRed said:

For someone that claims to be so far above it all, and mocks others for frequenting message boards, you sure seem to spend a lot of time here begging for attention.

if true then there is a whole lotta begging going on here...every post in every thread...

2 hours ago, King_Returns said:

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

OH! But you should give it a try. Trump is described in the article as "a repulsive, word salad-babbling buffoon with absolutely no political experience." The author is a liberal, just not a headless chicken liberal, and he doesn't want you to be one either. Read it. Get inspired!

https://www.counterpunch.org/2017/12/08/the-year-of-the-headless-liberal-chicken/