CarolinaSamurai

Baldy Breaks down panthers

I knew the Vikings d-line wasn't that strong, but usually our o-line is disorganized with their blocking. Not this time. Now we've got GB, and we should be able to run on them as well so long as the o-line executes properly.

• Pie 1

"You know how they did it? They blocked em." Lol that was good stuff, I'm likin these baldy breakdowns.

Edited by stratopanther
  • Pie 7

2 minutes ago, pantherj said:

I knew the Vikings d-line wasn't that strong, but usually our o-line is disorganized with their blocking. Not this time. Now we've got GB, and we should be able to run on them as well so long as the o-line executes properly.

our interior line dominated all game. best game from them by far.

it's no coincidence that happened when ryan kalil came in.

• Pie 7

I remember a thread that preemptively  criticized the Staff for the thought of trying to run against the Saints (who were mistakenly labeled a good run defense).

This was actually a good run defense.

We run and we win. That's why we should stick to it regardless of what people only looking at it without perspective say.

Edited by csx
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Man, A healthy Ryan Kalil is a difference maker on that line. No slight towards Larsen because he filled in admirably, but Kalil’s play elevates turners and Norwells to another level. 

• Pie 2

The key is the O line staying healthy, through the next 3 games.

21 minutes ago, over the legal limit said:

Defense looked great without Shaq

I hope we can hold on to shaq omg enough for TD to retire because that's where he will shine. He should not be playing nickel and us forcing him,to is hurting us when cap41 is so damn good there...we are at our best in nickel with 41 playing it. I do however believe if TD were to retire,there isn't a better option to replace him.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, Matt62881 said:

I hope we can hold on to shaq omg enough for TD to retire because that's where he will shine. He should not be playing nickel and us forcing him,to is hurting us when cap41 is so damn good there...we are at our best in nickel with 41 playing it. I do however believe if TD were to retire,there isn't a better option to replace him.

Two words: Landon Collins

• Poo 1