• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

Of course Aaron Rodgers is playing Sunday

They still have a shot at the playoffs. It's obvious.

Once Wentz went down and the NFC became wideopen...A-Aron was 100% playing. Before that it was 99%. But we still get the win (although I don't want to see him hurt)...we will sack him quite a few times.

I am probably in the minority here but I am not concerned about him this game at all.

The Packers suck...he isn’t going to magically fix all of their problems.

How is the Packers offensive line this season? We should have had like 10 sacks on Keenum. ARod better keep his head on a swivel.

6 minutes ago, Dex said:

They still have a shot at the playoffs. It's obvious.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2748713-aaron-rodgers-return-is-about-a-lot-more-than-a-packers-super-bowl-pipe-dream

This article describes their chances of winning 7 straight, even if he were healthy, at LONG at best.  They’re right.  It’s stupid to bring him back but the league “needs it”.

1 minute ago, joemac said:

How is the Packers offensive line this season? We should have had like 10 sacks on Keenum. ARod better keep his head on a swivel.

It sucks.

7 minutes ago, mjligon said:

Not to mention we are going to hit him constantly

I'll be willing to bet the NFL referees will protect him a lot.  Even the legal hits will get flagged probably. 

Am I the only one not freaking out about this? First off it's his first week back coming off a pretty major surgery. He's going to have issues throwing the ball not only from timing but physically. Second, the Packers defense is AWFUL. The Browns, the literal worst team in the league, nearly beat them.

rodgers is coming off a serious injury, is playing his first game in months, is protected by a questionable OL, and the packers have a weak defense that just struggled against the browns.  it's a road game against one of the best defensive fronts in football that just beat the red hot vikings who entered the contest as the number one seed in the NFC and had won 8 straight.

anyway his stat line is going to be like 30/42 for 450 yards and 5 TDs and the packers will roll 38-17

9 minutes ago, SOJA said:

Am I the only one not freaking out about this? First off it's his first week back coming off a pretty major surgery. He's going to have issues throwing the ball not only from timing but physically. Second, the Packers defense is AWFUL. The Browns, the literal worst team in the league, nearly beat them.

This.  We could lose the game, I mean, we lost to the Bears, but it won't be because of the mystical unbeatable Aaron Rodgers.