• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thebigcat

Any faith in the Jets or Bengals this weekend?

With McCown I think the Jets had a chance, now they'll get torched in New Orleans. Bengals have a chance as the Minnesota line is decimated. With that being said high likelihood as both of those teams go to ten wins this weekend

Bengals might actually give the Vikings a run for their money, Bengals from what I've seen definitely aren't scrubs. 

In my opinion, the Jets don't stand a chance against the Saints. Kamara is expected to be back, and they know its still an extremely tight race for the NFC South. I'm expecting a pretty emphatic blowout 

3 minutes ago, Camp Fodder said:

Nope. I’m just hoping the rams beat the Seahawks. I have no faith in Tampa either

yeah, out of everyone the Seahawks have the most potential to derail our playoff hopes if they get hot down the stretch. I want them to go down in a dumpster fire and impload for the rest of the season.  Rams are in serious trouble if they lose this game and I think they know that.

Yep, Bucs vs Falcons is the Monday Nighter for week 15. Hell we just saw the Pats lose to the Dolphins and saw Matty throw 3 ints last game, you might be suprised at the outcome here. The Bucs could really help us immensily by winning this game, that puts the Falcons in a extra desperate position playoff wise and they'd likely give the Saints a run for their money in their 2nd to last game. 

8 minutes ago, Pantha-kun said:

Bengals might actually give the Vikings a run for their money, Bengals from what I've seen definitely aren't scrubs. 

They just got absolutely destroyed by the bears.

31 minutes ago, Camp Fodder said:

Nope. I’m just hoping the rams beat the Seahawks. I have no faith in Tampa either

I actually think Tampa can win on MNF at home.  They actually almost beat the Pats under the lights and would have with an average kicker.

Answer to the OP-very little other than both the Saints and Vikings having a history of losing games such as these.

At least technically both the Bengals and Jets haven’t been eliminated so they still have “something to play for”.

Hopefully this guy makes a name for himself and saves his career, which is at stake on Sunday.

Zero faith. It's obvious after last Sunday that the Bengals have packed it in. Saints get back on track after a loss at home in the dome.

8 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

I'm most worried about the Rams winning 

?

Uh, that’s a good thing.  The DEATH of the Seahawks (especially after throwing major salary and future draft picks into this year).

The Titans will be playing for their own playoff lives in Nashville next week and can beat the Rams after they lock up the division this week in Seattle and have a long travel week.

14 minutes ago, Nails said:

?

Uh, that’s a good thing.  The DEATH of the Seahawks (especially after throwing major salary and future draft picks into this year).

The Titans will be playing for their own playoff lives in Nashville next week and can beat the Rams after they lock up the division this week in Seattle and have a long travel week.

I'm saying I'm most worried about the Rams beating the Hawks. Hawks need to lose.