• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saca312

Aaron Rodgers Has Been Medically Cleared To Play. So There Goes That.

Good.  We are gonna discount double check the cheeseheads right back to the frozen tundra.  Hopefully, his collarbone is not made of paper mouche like Romos...

Well thats all the news casters are going to be talking about all week long. I bet they'll spend about 5 minutes talking about the Panthers and spend 40 hrs fantasizing how Rodgers will pull off a win against us go on a run

I'm actually more worried about Aaron Rodgers than I am for the Panthers, mainly for his career.

As we all know, the last time an elite QB came back from a long-term injury who the media slobbered all over, that QB's career was ended by Thomas Davis with a whimper brought by Luke Kuechly.

1 minute ago, The Huddler said:

Does Rodgers get rusty?

im pretty sure hes been in practice throwing for the last few weeks. the only sense that hed be rusty is in actually real time game getting hit kinda rusty. 

6 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

im pretty sure hes been in practice throwing for the last few weeks. the only sense that hed be rusty is in actually real time game getting hit kinda rusty. 

Full contact and practice are totally different. Rodgers is taking a huge chance but that's his problem. 

You can bet the game plan is going to be short quick passes to Adams and Nelson. They aren’t going to let him sit back in the pocket and risk taking a shot  

Worley and Bradberry better be on their game.