Jangler

Roy Moore = Matt Lauer; Sacrificial Lambs, now what?

When you have to qualify a US Senate candidate as equivalent to a morning talk show host to just start some incomprehensible tack on...something, you get that guy ^

• Pie 1

Now put everyone that paid a settlement from US Congress be exposed and dealt with.  Then go to state houses and governors.  Then to CEOs.  I want a top down purge.  

• Pie 2

Just now, Cat said:

Oh look Jangler the guy who always has crushes on little tiny bopper girls is upset about his type of pedophile receiving backlash for his behavior.

tenor.gif

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Cat said:

Oh look Jangler the guy who always has crushes on little tiny bopper girls is upset about his type of pedophile receiving backlash for his behavior.

What are people's opinions of congressmen targeting 17yo pages in the Capital?  

6 minutes ago, g5jamz said:

Now put everyone that paid a settlement from US Congress be exposed and dealt with.  Then go to state houses and governors.  Then to CEOs.  I want a top down purge.  

potus resigning would be a good start

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Cat said:

It's weird how people around here never made a bigger deal about that. He was basically on birthday watch until Hayden Panettiere turned 18. 

Just now, PanthersBigD said:

It's weird how people around here never made a bigger deal about that. He was basically on birthday watch until Hayden Panettiere turned 18. 

Agree

I've given him poo for years over that. It's fuging disgusting.

Edited by Cat
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, Cary Kollins said:

potus resigning would be a good start

From your mouth to Trump's ears.  

1 minute ago, g5jamz said:

From your mouth to Trump's ears.  

honestly I'd put even money on Trump's presidency ending with him resigning citing health reasons, amid a litany of scandals

all those diet cokes and mcdonald's combo meals will catch up to a 71 year old eventually

• Pie 1