• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

How would you feel if...

...the Jaguars were to make it to the Super Bowl this year (against someone other than us) and win?

We haven't heard much from Jag fans over the past several years, but you can pretty much bet that if that were to happen, they'd have something to say.

What would you say?

Not worth a second thought at this point.  The odds are long, and they’re neither at the top nor bottom of other playoff teams I’d rather see win it if not us.

I'd feel much better about them winning than the Pats, Steelers, Falcons, Aints, or Seahawks. But it's all pretty much the same if we're eliminated, all I care much about is us winning so if we're out at that point it's just whatever. Would be better if the Jags won it than other teams but ultimately not a big deal to me.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Everybody still be happy for them after their fans come to gloat?

You know it'd happen.

Who cares about loser fans coming over to an online forum? I'd be happy for the much larger amount of cool Jax fans who've lived through their sh*tty years and deserve a win, like many of us.

14 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

...the Jaguars were to make it to the Super Bowl this year (against someone other than us) and win?

We haven't heard much from Jag fans over the past several years, but you can pretty much bet that if that were to happen, they'd have something to say.

What would you say?

I would be ecstatic. Would just be another valid point towards the cause to exploit Jerry Richardson for the complete fraud that he is. 

4 minutes ago, Green_Tea said:

If the Panthers are out of it then I hope the Patriots win the Super Bowl. Tom Brady deserves another ring.

You just ordered a poo sandwich with that post lol!

4 minutes ago, NJPanthers12 said:

I would be ecstatic. Would just be another valid point towards the cause to exploit Jerry Richardson for the complete fraud that he is. 

What? We had our chance in 2015. The Jags brought in Tom Coughlin and he changed their pedigree. He has the resume for it.

What are you eluding to? Trust me.... if the jags win the SB (they wont) no one outside of the huddle will take their time of day to say "Jerry Richardson is a fraud." Literally, zero exploitation. 

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Jon4rd

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts