• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

E CaT PanTHer 2

Floyd Mayweather wants to reiterate something he said a few years ago "All Lives Matter"

an African American on instagram live spitting truth bombs @ 12:15. Where's my brotha @Clockwork @? 

but of course we can't take this rich narcissistic egotistical pig seriously, can we? 

all 16 min is pretty entertaining though. I got a kick out of it

He has great teeth for a boxer. Guess he doesn't have to worry about health insurance. Or a lot of things normal people worry about.

"All lives matter" but looking around the web most of the Daniel Shaver threads are dying off because the "but, he wuz white!" & "The MSM is ignoring him!" Has been said & thus no more shine.

>ignore 99% of dissenting black opinion

>tout 1% of surfacely agreeing black opinion

>say the N word lots

Just now, PanthersBigD said:

Another quality post from E CulTure VulTUre 2...

am I a culture vulture when I so happen to do it better than 90% of the people out there? 

maybe obama shouldn't have ran for president b/c that's a prestigious white man's job ... maybe Tiger shouldn't have dominated golf for 10 years b/c we all know golf is a rich white mans sport ... in fact, maybe we should tell Cam to stop dominating the league b/c of course, the QB position is a position of power and leadership and we all know for damn certain a black man can't lead a football team. 

culture vultures everywhere, right? 

29 minutes ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

am I a culture vulture when I so happen to do it better than 90% of the people out there? 

maybe obama shouldn't have ran for president b/c that's a prestigious white man's job ... maybe Tiger shouldn't have dominated golf for 10 years b/c we all know golf is a rich white mans sport ... in fact, maybe we should tell Cam to stop dominating the league b/c of course, the QB position is a position of power and leadership and we all know for damn certain a black man can't lead a football team. 

omg he just compared himself to obama

i need an inhaler 

30 minutes ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

OMG get over yourself, your narcissism is disgusting

33 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

>ignore 99% of dissenting black opinion

>tout 1% of surfacely agreeing black opinion

>say the N word lots

It's the Bill Cosby dirty laundry thing all over again and Floyd is probably a worse person

32 minutes ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

You don't seem to have any sort of grasp of what a culture vulture is.

5 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

omg he just compared himself to obama

i need an inhaler 

one of the worst presidents ever ... you should be happy i'm even using him as a comparison since according to most of ya'll, i'm one of the worst rappers ever :tongue:

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Clas1994

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts