Jump to content
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

E CaT PanTHer 2

Floyd Mayweather wants to reiterate something he said a few years ago "All Lives Matter"

Recommended Posts

an African American on instagram live spitting truth bombs @ 12:15. Where's my brotha @Clockwork @? 

but of course we can't take this rich narcissistic egotistical pig seriously, can we? 

all 16 min is pretty entertaining though. I got a kick out of it

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


He has great teeth for a boxer. Guess he doesn't have to worry about health insurance. Or a lot of things normal people worry about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"All lives matter" but looking around the web most of the Daniel Shaver threads are dying off because the "but, he wuz white!" & "The MSM is ignoring him!" Has been said & thus no more shine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

>ignore 99% of dissenting black opinion

>tout 1% of surfacely agreeing black opinion

>say the N word lots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PanthersBigD said:

Another quality post from E CulTure VulTUre 2...

am I a culture vulture when I so happen to do it better than 90% of the people out there? 

maybe obama shouldn't have ran for president b/c that's a prestigious white man's job ... maybe Tiger shouldn't have dominated golf for 10 years b/c we all know golf is a rich white mans sport ... in fact, maybe we should tell Cam to stop dominating the league b/c of course, the QB position is a position of power and leadership and we all know for damn certain a black man can't lead a football team. 

culture vultures everywhere, right? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

am I a culture vulture when I so happen to do it better than 90% of the people out there? 

maybe obama shouldn't have ran for president b/c that's a prestigious white man's job ... maybe Tiger shouldn't have dominated golf for 10 years b/c we all know golf is a rich white mans sport ... in fact, maybe we should tell Cam to stop dominating the league b/c of course, the QB position is a position of power and leadership and we all know for damn certain a black man can't lead a football team. 

culture vultures everywhere, right? 

omg he just compared himself to obama

i need an inhaler 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

am I a culture vulture when I so happen to do it better than 90% of the people out there? 

maybe obama shouldn't have ran for president b/c that's a prestigious white man's job ... maybe Tiger shouldn't have dominated golf for 10 years b/c we all know golf is a rich white mans sport ... in fact, maybe we should tell Cam to stop dominating the league b/c of course, the QB position is a position of power and leadership and we all know for damn certain a black man can't lead a football team. 

culture vultures everywhere, right? 

OMG get over yourself, your narcissism is disgusting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

>ignore 99% of dissenting black opinion

>tout 1% of surfacely agreeing black opinion

>say the N word lots

It's the Bill Cosby dirty laundry thing all over again and Floyd is probably a worse person

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

am I a culture vulture when I so happen to do it better than 90% of the people out there? 

maybe obama shouldn't have ran for president b/c that's a prestigious white man's job ... maybe Tiger shouldn't have dominated golf for 10 years b/c we all know golf is a rich white mans sport ... in fact, maybe we should tell Cam to stop dominating the league b/c of course, the QB position is a position of power and leadership and we all know for damn certain a black man can't lead a football team. 

culture vultures everywhere, right? 

You don't seem to have any sort of grasp of what a culture vulture is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

omg he just compared himself to obama

i need an inhaler 

one of the worst presidents ever ... you should be happy i'm even using him as a comparison since according to most of ya'll, i'm one of the worst rappers ever :tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      19,362
    • Most Online
      2,867

    Newest Member
    Clas1994
    Joined
  • Topics

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
      141,049
    • Total Posts
      4,494,644
×