Captain Morgan

here's our weekly controversy (updated: Capt. back on thurs)

Rivera said he doesn’t want to get into Captain Munnerlyn leaving practice today because he says it’s personal.

RR says Captain Munnerlyn situation is "personal," and didn't want to comment further.

Joe Person Retweeted Jourdan Rodrigue

I'm told Munnerlyn's exit from practice is related to his role this wk. Playing time has been an issue for Munnerlyn all season.

Captain Munnerlyn says leaving practice was not injury or illness related but that “he’s good.”

Edited by Captain Morgan
  • Pie 1

Probably pissed that Shaq will be back playing Big Nickel. Idk why Ron and Wilks prefer having a LB in there over one of the better slot corners.

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, joemac said:

Probably pissed that Shaq will be back playing Big Nickel. Idk why Ron and Wilks prefer having a LB in there over one of the better slot corners.

I really don’t either. 

23 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

Rivera said he doesn’t want to get into Captain Munnerlyn leaving practice today because he says it’s personal.

RR says Captain Munnerlyn situation is "personal," and didn't want to comment further.

Joe Person Retweeted Jourdan Rodrigue

I'm told Munnerlyn's exit from practice is related to his role this wk. Playing time has been an issue for Munnerlyn all season.

Captain Munnerlyn says leaving practice was not injury or illness related but that “he’s good.”

Captain played well last week! Shaq suck as a coverage LB. 

I will throw my drinks at Ron and Wilks this weekend if they are stupid enough to try having Shaq cover Cobb this Sunday!!!!

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

It was clear our pass defense was much better on Sunday against the Vikes after we were getting burned for 2 weeks in a row vs Jets and Saints. Clearly Captain had something to do with that and hes had recent experience playing against packers and rodgers too . Rivera's just a dumb ass with favorites 

• Pie 6

Just now, over the legal limit said:

Captain played well last week! Shaq suck as a coverage LB. 

I will throw my drinks at Ron and Wilks this weekend if they are stupid enough to try having Shaq cover Cobb this Sunday!!!!

Confirmed chuck

@uncfan888

• Pie 6

Just now, over the legal limit said:

Jimmy, do you really want to see Shaq covering Randall Cobb. Think about it

No but that's not the point...go to practice, stop being a bitch. 

• Pie 5