MHS831

This is my brother Daryl and my other brother Daryl

I used to watch that with my dad. Anything for a buck. good stuff. 

Pumped about Williams. I think he is developing about how we could have hoped - year three and he is stepping up. Maybe another two and his in his prime.

Worley has certainly shown flashes that make you think he could be a decent CB2. Confidence seems to be a big thing with him.

Just looking at him when we drafted him I knew he'd be special... Sadly that kind of talent evaluation will be in New York now

ACC09221-25F7-4BA6-A8BB-DF3C1E90A721.jpeg

• Pie 5
  • Beer 2

4 minutes ago, thebigcat said:

Just looking at him when we drafted him I knew he'd be special... Sadly that kind of talent evaluation will be in New York now

ACC09221-25F7-4BA6-A8BB-DF3C1E90A721.jpeg

We know feelings outweighs good drafting and cap management. 

• Pie 4
  • The D 1
  • Beer 2

lol i thought this board was ready to shitcan williams a few months ago

24 minutes ago, frash.exe said:

Oh, we (I include myself since I was calling for Moton to take his spot at the start of the season)definitely were. I think that's the point of the thread, he's finally starting to show why we drafted him. We tend to forget that he was hurt a lot of his rookie year and last year's O-line situation was a total clusterfug. People want rookies to immediately become all-stars, and that's unreasonable. This is even more true of Worley, who was tossed directly into the fire and had to be a starter from day 1. I hope he continues to improve, but he's certainly playing better the last few weeks. We've give them both too much crap on this board.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

34 minutes ago, frash.exe said:

I can't tell what's worse. The people who constantly complain or the people who constantly complain about the complainers. 

Edited by Snake
  • Pie 1

22 minutes ago, Snake said:

I can't tell what's worse. The people who constantly complain or the people who constantly complain about the complainers. 

Or people complaining about complaining of the complainers :shades:

• Beer 2

They've both been doing pretty well and developing right on schedule. 

When watching Worley, remember that most QBs and OCs will pick on the CB2 most often as part of the game plan. He's going to get picked on most often through the game. It's a good opportunity to learn and forge out some great skills. You'll know he has made it when they start winging more passes against Bradberry. He's almost there now.

• Pie 2

It's good to see these guys developing. 

I'll never understand people who scream out "bust" the moment a player isn't Luke or Cam from the moment they are drafted. 

It takes time for plenty of guys to develop. I like the progress I'm seeing and I hope they continue it because there is still plenty of room for improvement. 

I want all our draft picks to succeed because when they do, we do. I'd rather be wrong about a guy and win, than be right and lose. 

• Pie 3