Bourbarian

DeAngelo Williams claims he's still in game shape despite sitting on the couch every Sunday, waiting for the "right organization" to call

Found this on reddit. I don't know what this show is because I don't watch sports analysis tv shows, but it was basically a live D'Will twitter rant. He also yells about people claiming Gronk is HOF-bound, then later says he thinks Gronk should go to the HOF.

Edited by Bourbarian
  • Pie 1

i can't handle listening to him for more than 1 minute.

if someone got me started in a conversation with him and walked away, i would be pissed.

• Pie 3

I watch GMFB and saw this.  I commend Kay, Nate, Kyle, and Peter for keeping their cool when he basically insulted them.  I will be surprised if Dwill is on that show again.  

• Pie 3

Just now, faninsc said:

I watch GMFB and saw this.  I commend Kay, Nate, Kyle, and Peter for keeping their cool when he basically insulted them.  I will be surprised if Dwill is on that show again.  

and it was right after nate just gave him an overly generous intro.

wouldn't make that mistake again.

• Pie 1

Just now, rayzor said:

and it was right after nate just gave him an overly generous intro.

wouldn't make that mistake again.

Nate did a good job taking up for Kyle and Peter.  I also thought it was funny when they made jabs in the charades segment afterwards.  I watch GMFB all the time, I love the show.  I don't think I have ever seen Kay that quiet with a guest.  No wonder the Panthers released him.

• Pie 1

I also watched it live. Never really jumped on the hate d-will bandwagon. But he was a royal asshole. The tension was high this morning, and that show is about as fun and calm as any show on tv, usually.

• Pie 2

Just now, EgoDogg said:

I also watched it live. Never really jumped on the hate d-will bandwagon. But he was a royal asshole. The tension was high this morning, and that show is about as fun and calm as any show on tv, usually.

Wasn't he.  They really didn't have anything to say and held their cool.  Having watched this show from the beginning they were all speechless which isn't the norm.  I wonder what the interview was suppose to be about - they seemed to be taken off guard by the direction it took.

2 minutes ago, Car123 said:

Haters in the thread.

he's had haters in the locker rooms he''s been in, too. probably he biggest reason he's sitting on a couch.

• Pie 2