beastson

Should The Panthers Be on The Lookout for Eli Apple?

Eli is having some serious problems with Giants organization and teammates. I wouldn't be surprised if they traded him for a 4th rounder or something if he continue not playing. Should Panthers be on the lookout? 4,132,436 cap next year

Edited by beastson

Dat dude seriously. Idk. Something seems off about him it's in his eyes like he's like one pancake short of a short of a  stack 

1 hour ago, sanjay_rajput said:

We already have good CBs, need to target a Safety 

Absolutely...if no one has noticed Worley has been really good lately.  With Corn coming back I am not sure CB is an issue.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, sanjay_rajput said:

We already have good CBs, need to target a Safety 

I wouldnt go as they are good, they are coming off 1 really good game. It took them 11 games to get a int.  Theyve been burned a good amount this year.  Pressure from the front 7 and Wilkes Blitzes combined with big drops (Thieland in the endzone, Zay Jones wouldve been game winner, Julio's 2 wide wide open ones, etc etc) have bailed them out all year long

They have began to look a little better but they still need hekp there.  Heck just 2 weeks ago people were saying Worley doesnt even look like a starter in this league for any team 

Edited by ncfan
  • Pie 3

lol this guy doesn't even know how to cook a simple meal. Hard pass. Jalen Ramsey was the CB to get last year. I honestly think Bradberry is better than Apple.

Fiz said it....people don't like it when other people call athletes dumb but Apple has an Apple seed sized brain. He's honestly not bright and in this case its true.