Darth Biscuit

The Last Jedi *Spoilers*

7 hours ago, JPPT1974 said:

Heard it is the best movie in the franchise since Empire Strikes Back!

I thought it was although as a 10 year old kid, I also loved Return of the Jedi. When it comes to the more recent films in the series, I enjoyed this one the most but I admittedly don't get caught up in the storylines like many do so there may be issues that I don't see. 

Are we really going to trust kylo ren as a reliable source of information when it comes to Rey’s parents?

i mean he lied to her like 5 times in the movie but we are suppose to believe he actually knows? I doubt it.

• Beer 1

I didn't care for it.  How is rose not dead?  They didn't carry her out.  Straight bailed on her. 

2 hours ago, CarolinaCoolin said:

Are we really going to trust kylo ren as a reliable source of information when it comes to Rey’s parents?

i mean he lied to her like 5 times in the movie but we are suppose to believe he actually knows? I doubt it.

rando junkies i think not either 

feels like the reveal of parents / siblings is being saved for the 3rd film cause it cant be that simple no way 

Edited by PantherKing1983

I am personally fine with the idea that Reys parents were junkies that abandoned her. It makes the Force a bit more democratic. But it's not my story to tell.

• Pie 1

20 hours ago, cookinwithgas said:

A popular idea is that there will be a fairly significant time jump for the next movie.

Yup that's what I'm saying.    The end scene was showing force sensitive kids popping up.    I expect some new Jedi and young recruits next movie, it only makes sense.    The rebellion is not even close to fighting back.    They need those people that sent messages to to step up (Luke's legend will influence this) and they need new Jedi.  

On 12/15/2017 at 10:53 AM, Johnny Rockets said:

Was going to see it today and then I read IMBD user reviews and its getting killed by a lot of people. Is it really this bad?

I am not a huge Star Wars fanboy. Have seen all the movies (although I couldnt name them)  but don't get all into the characters, story lines, etc like many people do. Am I even going to know what the Hell is going on or enjoy the film? 

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt2527336/reviews?ref_=m_tt_urv

If you want good reviews ignore IMDB.  RT or Metacritic is better.