• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thebigcat

Before we shred Mr. Richardson, he spent 25 years in building a family atmosphere

I know it's funny, it's cute and all to kick the man but truth be told, I admire Mr. Richardson, he is a man's man. Countless stories surface about him being so gracious to everyone 

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/education/article48649050.html

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/13119412/carolina-panthers-owner-jerry-richardson-donates-100k-charleston-tragedy

With him many times not seeking the limelight. I have seen Mr. Richardson once at a car dealership and the man spoke to me as if I had known him for years. He was there behind the scenes for Sam Wyche in the the fight of his life

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/scott-fowler/article116536923.html

It appears he was gracious to the staff in taking them and their family to the super bowl both times on his dime. 

Countless players view him as a father figure. He was the one who did not give up on Thomas Davis when it was so easy to see him as damaged goods. He helped Steve Smith be a better man. Mr. Richardson in my opinion is a Southern Gentleman and someone I aspire to be and look up to, he is self made. 

I will await to reserve judgement but Mr. Richardson has done enough good for us to merit the benefit of the doubt and forgiveness if needed. He is the Owner of the Carolina Panthers and I truly hope he does not get a lifetime of hard work tarnished over the over PC climate we live in right now.

It would be nice if in this thread we could highlight the benefits Mr. Richardson has done and not be so quick to tear the man down

2806970.jpg

jerry-richardson03.jpg

PANTHERS_WIN_17.jpeg

Just now, over the legal limit said:

A cheap family 

Save the tear down for the other thread. You haven't done 1/1000th for the fellow man that Mr. Richardson has

Until I know he didn't make players lick his nipples before he would draft them, I can't be sure about what "family atmosphere" really means to Mr. Richardson.

these are all things effective businessmen do to build their brands. doing these things and being a horrible human being are not mutually exclusive.

Yet does it really matter with zero Super Bowls, zero back to back winning seasons, and a mediocre overall record?

It would be wise to hear the details. From all accounts, doing research shows his background is absolutely spotless in that regard, and it seems that is often missed when this new trend of allegations come out.

Like his recent moves or not, he brought the franchise to the Carolinas and you cannot tell me there’s another man that doesn’t love this area more than he does even in his weary and old state.

Give him the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. 

I feel bad for Mrs. Richardson at the moment. Now there is one sweet, articulate and intelligent woman. Whatever is going on, she doesn't deserve it.

I’m not gonna condemn Richardson cuz I have no idea what happened, but JJ fuging some skanks because they wanted his money and cocaine doesn’t have a lot to do with any other situation. 

You gotta take each on its own merit.