CarolinaCoolin

Russiagate failed?

This is all very interesting. Seems like a coin flip to me. Either this is the biggest scandal in our nations history or it’s pure propaganda because DNC didn’t want to take blame for how corrupt it is.

Good point about every journalist worth their salt investigating this story for over a year and they haven’t found any evidence.

you have arrests in people associated with trump but their charges are unrelated to the actual conspiracy of trump and Russia hacking the election.

2 hours ago, CarolinaCoolin said:

Good point about every journalist worth their salt investigating this story for over a year and they haven’t found any evidence.

Someone isn't following the story except through silly conservative news sites. 

• Pie 2

Jimmy Dore - wasnt he the same guy that pushed hard the Seth Rich was killed by the Clinton and the DNC claptrap?

Him and Hannity would get along well.

It's ironic that the people whose slogan is Make America Great Again are the same imbeciles who are trying to gloss over our current President and his administration's collusion with Russia. Especially after they wasted years on dead end witch hunts over birth certificates because they didn't like having a black President. Sad!

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, Fryfan said:

Jimmy Dore - wasnt he the same guy that pushed hard the Seth Rich was killed by the Clinton and the DNC claptrap?

Him and Hannity would get along well.

Did you watch the video? Because it’s former CIA deputy director who is saying this. I could link the actually politico article for you if that’s a more “accepted” form of media for your echo chamber but I posted the video for the commentary and I don’t believe he’s wrong. Now if you have anything of substance to say now is your chance

1 minute ago, CarolinaCoolin said:

Did you watch the video? Because it’s former CIA deputy director who is saying this. I could link the actually politico article for you if that’s a more “accepted” form of media for your echo chamber but I posted the video for the commentary and I don’t believe he’s wrong. Now if you have anything of substance to say now is your chance

If you could then why didn't you? 

2 minutes ago, CarolinaCoolin said:

The guy peddles conspiracy theories like that Seth Rich thing and that HRC had parkinson's.  He also gave airtime to the pizzagate jackoffs.

I dont have any tolerance for people that peddle in lies.

Edited by Fryfan

Just now, PanthersBigD said:

Uh, Jimmy Dore's youtube channel, the source of your post, for one. 

Jimmy Dore is a progressive and the article he is referencing in the video is from politico. So where are these conservative news sites I get my info from?

Just now, CarolinaCoolin said:

Jimmy Dore is a progressive and the article he is referencing in the video is from politico. So where are these conservative news sites I get my info from?

HAHAHAHAHAHA! If you consider right wing conspiracy nutjobs 'progressive' then I have a feeling none of your sources are going to pass muster.