• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mc52beast

Kaep interested in joining Diddy ownership

2 minutes ago, ECUPantherFan said:

You want a mass exodus of Panther fans?  Have Kaep involved whatsoever in any aspect of the Panthers team or organization.

Or any team lol

Diddy ain’t buying the team, someone has to cut a $600m check outright at least, and I honestly think it will be a $1b check before all is said and done. Panthers are a very good team with quality stars in a very good market. Expect the panthers to go for way more then their market value.

nfl is a billionaire’s club for a reason and Diddy ain’t no billionaire.

1 minute ago, Doc Holiday said:

Diddy ain’t buying the team, someone has to cut a $600m check outright at least, and I honestly think it will be a $1b check before all is said and done. Panthers are a very good team with quality stars in a very good market. Expect the panthers to go for way more then their market value.

nfl is a billionaire’s club for a reason and Diddy ain’t no billionaire.

Panthers will sell for at least 2.5 Billion.

Kaep being part of the ownership group would be the equivalent of Roger Dorn in Major League. That would be his best shot to get in the game.

Just now, thebigcat said:

Panthers will sell for at least 2.5 Billion.

I just keep thinking about how much the clippers went for, with them as a water mark I’m thinking $3b.