over the legal limit

Marvin Bagley or DeAndre Ayton

We will win just enough games to stay out of the playoffs and out of the top 5 picks. It is mediocre time man. You know this is how the organization likes it. Oh well.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Ayton is a man playing against boys right now. His size and stature is ridiculous. Just look at what Embiid and Towns are doing. Ayton has to be the no1 pick. 

Ayton is indeed the stud of the class; has a star ceiling.  We won't be getting him.  If he fell to 3-4 though, I would be anxious to trade up.  I think he'll be that good.  

Reality: Expect another 8-11 selection.  Barring a blow-up, a backup PG is a likely route but if we make some trades, it could open things up.

If we can somehow unload Batum, I would personally target a FA PG and Mikal Bridges.  It's a solid PG class but Bridges could be the ideal counter balance to MKG at the 3 with solid starter potential.  Unlike MKG, he actually improved his offense in college, happens to be the best perimeter defender in the draft, stretch type, monster athleticism.  He's the type of player this team is missing.  

• Pie 1