Carl Spackler

We want the Monk, Gotta have that Monk

Eight points, four assists on 3-6 shooting in 14 minutes for the Hornets tonight against the Raptors. He's our most electrifying player.

It's like if the NFL made teams use two QBs every game, and we had Jake (Kemba), Chris Weinke (MCW) and Cam (Monk) and Weinke got 4/5 of the backup minutes. MCW is fuging beyond trash and contributes literally nothing the same way Malik does. He's a worse shooter, defender and passer.

• Pie 2

Coach Logic: "His defense is just as bad as vets we pay fo *cough MCW *cough.  Can't make him feel too good, continue to give MCW 16/min/gm and only have Batum and Lamb at 2"

• Pie 1

Pretty ironic that we thought we were getting a steal with Monk when the guy that most thought we would "settle" with in Donovan Mitchell already looks like a star

• Pie 1

9 hours ago, YoungPanthers89 said:

Pretty ironic that we thought we were getting a steal with Monk when the guy that most thought we would "settle" with in Donovan Mitchell already looks like a star

I would have been pissed passing on Monk and you have to remember that Mitchell would look a lot different on our team. He might be in a similar position as Monk. 

What upsets me about the Hornets is that the organization doesnt realize when and how to tank. 

This would be a perfect year, with all of the injuries to play the young guys, get them experience and have a high pick. Then if MJ and the band wanted to try again with the Kemba, Howard, Nic team they could! We would just potentially add another important piece. 

• Pie 1

26 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

And just like that I am done. fuging tank it and blow it up. 

• Pie 3

8 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

And just like that I am done. fuging tank it and blow it up. 

Yeah, this takes away any reason to watch for me.  They should honestly play Monk and Bacon as much as possible.  Sure the are not ready, but they will learn faster and their growing pains will result in a better draft pick.

• Pie 1

This franchise is hopeless. No way would I want to come here as a rookie, you cannot learn if you are not doing. 

• Beer 1

I think they're just going for a game to get some PT and will be back Wednesday. But sill....fug it let them play for the Hornets rotation full time at this point 

• Pie 1

Hornets are the Cleveland Browns of the NBA. It is sad really. We have so much basketball tradition in this area. Yet, we struggle to get even a decent team. We finally have a good draft (IMHO), and we do not play the rookies like other teams do in order for them to get real gametime experience. SMH. Cho is simply a yes man. Even if he wasn't a yes man, he has no real experience in basketball. He is simply a financial adviser and nothing more. Just a way for the team to cut corners to make a profit instead of winning or at least trying to build a winner. Rant over.

• Pie 1