• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ARSEN

January 2017 Transfer Season

2 minutes ago, rodeo said:

nice i hope they get him, he's been one of my favorites for years. i grab that dude for my team first thing in any FIFA career mode lmao.

Same haha.  He’s super fast and powerful. Dude has like 98 speed on FIFA.

3 hours ago, ARSEN said:

Reports are Man City did not gave on Alexis just yet.

Maybe them 'dropping out' was a way to pressure the agent. If City knows Sanchez has his heart set on City and only wants to go there, saying "forget it" would be a good way to make his agent drop his stupid fees.

47 minutes ago, rodeo said:

Maybe them 'dropping out' was a way to pressure the agent. If City knows Sanchez has his heart set on City and only wants to go there, saying "forget it" would be a good way to make his agent drop his stupid fees.

Apparently United is still offering stupid salary.  If he chooses United irs all due to $$$$

Guardian reports that Malcom to Arsenal is nearly finalized and BVB and Arsenal had very positive discussion on Auba.

1 minute ago, ARSEN said:

Apparently United is still offering stupid salary.  If he chooses United irs all due to $$$$

It's win/win. If he signs with City, then great. If he signs with United, it's going to be really entertaining watching him scream at the sideline when he's forced to play as a defender in a park the bus system.

Also, United is trying to swap players.  Alexis for Makhi plus cash.  So Arsenal might get Makhi and Aubu lol.  Dortmund reunion.

1 hour ago, rodeo said:

It's win/win. If he signs with City, then great. If he signs with United, it's going to be really entertaining watching him scream at the sideline when he's forced to play as a defender in a park the bus system.

Chelsea enters the race, bids for Alexis.  Epic lol

Bild reports Aubamayang submitted transfer request today.  Dortmund will announce their decision tomorrow. Arsenal willing to pay €65M for 28 year old.

John Cross says Mkhitaryan plus cash for Sanchez.  Wenger tried to get Mkhitaryan last year for £50M lol.  Mkhitaryan is perfect fit for Arsenal formation.

1 hour ago, ARSEN said:

John Cross says Mkhitaryan plus cash for Sanchez.  Wenger tried to get Mkhitaryan last year for £50M lol.  Mkhitaryan is perfect fit for Arsenal formation.

that's a great deal for Arsenal.

horrific deal for United, but it's going to be hilarious to see Sanchez scream at Jose on the sideline for refusing to attack. or watching him and Lukkaku and Pogba fight over who gets to take a free kick. this is going to destabilize an already awful locker room

3 minutes ago, rodeo said:

that's a great deal for Arsenal.

horrific deal for United, but it's going to be hilarious to see Sanchez scream at Jose on the sideline for refusing to attack. or watching him and Lukkaku and Pogba fight over who gets to take a free kick. this is going to destabilize an already awful locker room

When team struggles, Sanchez struggles.  He gets extremely emotional.  United might need to change sponsorship from Chevy to Midol with their current squad.

On 1/15/2018 at 4:03 PM, ARSEN said:

Chelsea enters the race, bids for Alexis.  Epic lol

I realize Chelsea need a striker but its not really their thing to give that kind of money to a soon to be 30 yr old.  I think he'll end up at Man United.

Andy Carroll would about as boring a move as I can imagine.  I read that West Ham value him at 35m which is retarded.

Bild reports Arsenal agreed with BVB on £60M.  The deal to be finalized in the next 2-3 days.

Mkhitaryan deal is near done as well.  Tomorrow will be huge.  United and Arsenal meeting to hopefully finalize everything. 

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Uwontdoit81

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts