Jeremy Igo

Welp.... What are the chances we win a playoff game?

9 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

This offense is horrendous. 2010 bad at the moment. 

Is there any way we can go on the road in the playoffs and win?

Cam and Olsen played really bad. I think it’s still possible but chances are under 40%

Glad we snuck in the playoffs, we've sucked hard for two straight games against division teams, and that's our next opponent too. 

This team was not ready, Ron sucks

• Beer 1

10 minutes ago, Chardee MacDennis said:

Considering we are playing at New Orleans, chances are 0%. Season over. Goodnight and welcome to the draft discussions. 

10 minutes ago, YoungPanthers89 said:

New Orleans is gonna beat the poo outta this team

@Jeremy Igo

I’ll Bet $ 100  that Panthers win put up or shut up 

Edited by sanjay_rajput
  • Pie 3
  • Poo 2

Well considering the Panthers could have won the division today, but showed up and played with ZERO, purpose, passion or drive whatsoever, I'd put it as not a snowball's chance in hell they win a playoff game....But it is the NFL, and todays NFL is different from one week to the next.

• Pie 2

Need to generate turnovers on defense and protect the ball on offense. Same formula that's won us most of our games. The performance by the defense was encouraging today, probably the best we've played for 60 minutes since before the bye. Obviously the offense stunk but we've seen this before (Bears game) and then turned it around a week later. The key is the running game, we have to grind out yards on the ground to keep us in favorable down and distance. The Saints aren't unbeatable, they just lost to a team we beat twice.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

It's not looking good.  We barely got past a depleted TB and today was just bad.  From Cam to Olsen.  Amini got thrashed so I'm hoping Trai and Stew will make a difference.  

Our D carries the load, but we'd need an historic defense to compensate for our lack of O.  

Edited by Mojo

We were a miracle finish against Tampa last week from nearly missing completely.