Jeremy Igo

Welp.... What are the chances we win a playoff game?

10%

And thats only because its hard to beat a team 3 times

Kalil blocking Cameron Jordan  lol

Our LBs and safties covering Kamara lol

Our DBs shutting down Brees.  Lol

Our WRs getting open on Lattimore lol

I’m hopeful that today’s lack of effort and complete give less than poo attitude stings these players! HOPEFULLY that spurs them to go on a run of actual good football play.

I’m just really disappointed right now.

• Pie 2

we beat tampa last week

tampa beat the saints this week

we blow the saints out  next week

it only makes sense. i think. 

• Pie 1

Our offense is seriously in trouble not just for the playoffs, but next year as well.

Olsen looks like a shell of himself after returning from that foot injury. Funchess is clearly a #2 WR. Cmac is not a everydown rb we can depend on. Stewart is done.

The new GM has a lot of work to do for this offense and very little cap room to make improvements.

It was a classic panthers clunker .everyone knows they are good for 1-3 of those per year . Get it out of the way and get ready for the playoffs .

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, Mojo said:

It's not looking good.  We barely got past a depleted TB and today was just bad.  From Cam to Olsen.  Amini got thrashed so I'm hoping Trai and Stew will make a difference.  

Our D carries the load, but we'd need an historic defense to compensate for our lack of O.  

amini was useless today.  he's one of rowboat ron's guys for some reason though.

• Pie 1

This team needs a big dick receiver. Someone on the level of Deandre Hopkins potential or AJ Green, Dez Bryant type. It needs help because Funch for damn sure ain't a number 1. 

• The D 2

9 minutes ago, Jangler said:

Sean Payton played a script on the Panthers last time, can't see anything changing considering how bad the team is playing right now.

Add in the fact that Rivera and Shula have no clue and I'm betting that we leave the Dome not only with a loss, but an embarrassing one.  My goodness I HOPE I'M WRONG, but after today and knowing our coaches we are going to be listless, won't adjust to what NO is doing and Rivera will play scared.  Oh well.  My only hope is the new ownership isn't clouded by the record and sees that we have horrible coaches and they are holding the team back.