• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cookie Lyon

Mike Shula Q&A

I'm sorry that Cam isn't the right complexion for some of you. You racist assholes.

8 minutes ago, weyco2000 said:

Truth hurt? I’m a fan of this team, you’re a fan of Cam, big difference. Goodbye!

FOH you know damn well when Cam has a bad game you wish the Panthers find a new QB. Anybody that support Mike Shula isn't a real fan or is just clueless about football.

2 minutes ago, Cookie Lyon said:

I'm sorry that Cam isn't the right complexion for some of you. You racist assholes.

If cam plays bad you play the race card lol

1 minute ago, beastson said:

FOH you know damn well when Cam has a bad game you wish the Panthers find a new QB. Anybody that support Mike Shula isn't a real fan or is just clueless about football.

Who said that? You just did, Cam had a bad game, but people wanna bash Shula, 

1 minute ago, Mikey815 said:

If cam plays bad you play the race card lol

That’s why this forum sucks now.

27 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Eh, I think there are times when he does an okay job. The totality of his tenure here, however.....ugh. 

I think I can definitely say that I hate him less than I did initially but I do still want to move on. It would be great to get a consistent top shelf OC on board. 

That’s what I mean, look at his whole career...poo poo

1 hour ago, Cookie Lyon said:

6.) On how to get Newton playing fast: “You just make sure we’re well-prepared and he feels really good about everything that we’re doing – any little adjustment potentially.

Like maybe going no-huddle which you never seem to want to do, Mike?

This is a normal q&a, I said it earlier this year I can’t honestly expect a top 15 offense with this current roster. All our offensive players are two streaky, remember when you could count on steve smith to bust yo ass every sunday? Cam doesn’t have a player like that on offesne. So I’m not faulting cam nor shula for the lack of talent in the wr department, even rb department

6. On how he's lasted in the NFL over a decade?

Well I've been riding my dad's coattails. The NFL isn't an innovative league, if you come from a football family name like Shula, Ryan, Phillips you're going to get opportunities in this league and even if you're mediocre, you'll still hang on a few extra seasons cause of your last name

Im so sick an tired of completely botching 1st and 2nd downs just to have Cam in a situation where we need him to make some type of play to convert on 3 and long again and again. IF YOU ARE A RUN FIRST TEAM THERE IS NO REASON WHY YOU SHOULD CONSTANTLY BE IN 3RD AND LONG SITUATIONS. Those are tendencies of a passing team. Also you cant be to much of gimmicky type offense a long with it because gimmicks either work or crash and burn completely which sets up situatuons you dont wont to be in. Its seems like after  7 seasons will still dont have an identity set by the coaches and that normally would  warrant a cleaning of house by any other competent organization. 

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    rahamjango7

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts