TheCableGuy

Baker Mayfield Would Be A Great Back QB To Cam.

4 minutes ago, Jangler said:

yeah, with all of the Panther needs....we should definitely waste a draft pick on a back up qb.

how is it wasting a pick? Backup qb is def a postion we need to upgrade cause like I said if Cam goes down right now we are fuged

OLine WR S should be higher on the list

Edited by Jangler
  • Pie 2

Not gna lie, I’d like to draft Chubb. Stew isn’t getting younger and I don’t think Cmc can be the next Stew. Chubb and Cmc would be nasty.

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

baker is going to get humiliated at the combine

of course that doesn't stop the panthers anymore so

Actually think he'll have a good Combine.

Going to be on the faster side of QBs in the 40 (not near Jackson though)

He's not going to throw it through the goal post like Jawalrus Russell but is deadly accurate on shirt and intermediate passes like Brees

Mayfield got a bit too much Manziel in him

And yes, I replied in one of the Cable Guy series of inexpiable threads

Edited by stirs

30 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Not gna lie, I’d like to draft Chubb. Stew isn’t getting younger and I don’t think Cmc can be the next Stew. Chubb and Cmc would be nasty.

For the first time in forever I actually really, REALLY like a Bama HB coming out.

• Pie 1

I think he needs to have his rights to Start a New Topic revoked... getting out of control.

Either he knows nothing about football or is trying to make poo threads just to make poo threads

• Poo 1

Yeah Yeah Yeah.  I think we should pick a QB in the first round too.  Cam needs a backup.  No worries that our first round pick might see a half a dozen games during his tenure with the Panthers.

What a brilliant idea.  I think we should make the Cable Guy our GM.  Than Cleveland will be laughing at how sorry we are.

Honestly, what a stupid idea.  Backups don't get picked in the first round. EVER.  Teams that draft a QB a year or two before their franchise QB is about to retires (a la Rodgers) that's smart.  Cam is no where near being done.

• Pie 1

I do not want to think about the off season with cable dude and sanjay and ludwig making 90% of the thread topics.

• Pie 1