Jump to content
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hoenheim

What is Wrong With Cam Newton and Will He Fix It In the Playoffs?

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

I'm very worried about his passing ability going forward. He has absolutely 0 consistency passing the ball well and we would have to play 4 games in a row well to win the Super Bowl. 

And something of a broader question, but whats wrong with the team? When things arent going well early in the game I notice everyone is sagging their shoulders and look defeated throughout the  whole game even though we may only be behind a score or two and are almost always in striking distance. There's just something intangible about this team that I feel like they are missing, there is no swagger or mojo from 2015 and it looks like they could care less if we win or lose in the playoffs from their behavior and expression, despite what they may say in press conferences.

 

He hasn’t fixed it in 7 years it’s not getting fixed EVER!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


3 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

He's there.. You just can't see him haha

Haha nice!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NeedSumD said:

He hasn’t fixed it in 7 years it’s not getting fixed EVER!!!

Cam fug your girl? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

I don't think Cam can make terrible receivers viable anymore. Its obvious he has zero faith on anybody outside of Olsen and Funchess, that's why he keeps forcing them the ball. That 2015 was anomaly 

 

We need to go in this offseason and break the bank to surround Cam with weapons, they need to bring in 2/3 of these guys Desean Jackson, Mike Wallace or Crabtree. If Samuel and Funchess get beat out for their starting spots so be it. Draft a TE in the second round stop hoping to find a hidden gem in the 7th round, and draft a real RB in the in the third or forth.

 

Also this whole dink and dunk offense has to be scraped ASAP, Cam next season has to come out throwing deep down field. We are wasting a once in a generation arm talent and making him play like Alex Smith

Calling them terrible is a compliment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

uhh Cam was in Atlanta for New years.  OFC he partied the night before.  He will be fine for new orleans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are scant few QB's who can play with, and succeed on a consistent basis with our group of current pass catchers.

 

Somedays, Cam can do it, but not consistently...and that's the issue.

As to his and GO's issues Sunday...that's another question entirely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

I don't think Cam can make terrible receivers viable anymore. Its obvious he has zero faith on anybody outside of Olsen and Funchess, that's why he keeps forcing them the ball. That 2015 was anomaly 

 

We need to go in this offseason and break the bank to surround Cam with weapons, they need to bring in 2/3 of these guys Desean Jackson, Mike Wallace or Crabtree. If Samuel and Funchess get beat out for their starting spots so be it. Draft a TE in the second round stop hoping to find a hidden gem in the 7th round, and draft a real RB in the in the third or forth.

 

Also this whole dink and dunk offense has to be scraped ASAP, Cam next season has to come out throwing deep down field. We are wasting a once in a generation arm talent and making him play like Alex Smith

I though Jackson just signed a contract with the Bucs last before this season? Only way we pick him up is if the bucs cut him 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

I though Jackson just signed a contract with the Bucs last before this season? Only way we pick him up is if the bucs cut him 

They did, but after these past couple of weeks with Godwin stepping up I doubt they retain Jackson for that amount of money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, The Question said:

I mean he is stating facts..

There's a big difference between stating facts and having an agenda which he clearly has

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

They did, but after these past couple of weeks with Godwin stepping up I doubt they retain Jackson for that amount of money.

im pretty unfamiliar with how contracts work.. if he got cut would that mean the panthers would still have to pay him an enormus sum or could the panthers make a new contract for less money? Because thats the only way we would get him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AceBoogie said:

Who?

Someone said they needed help with their taxes.  I was just recommending a good CPA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×