Jeremy Igo

Armah to see increased role.

Rivera is terrible at personnel decisions. You will never get the best 11 on the field on either side of the ball.

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, thomas96 said:

Scot come on... How many UDFA rookies start their rookie year? And you ripped on Rivera for playing Stew... not having him didn’t work out too well for us Sunday... Oh and CJ played less snaps than Cox...

Doesn't help we decide to get cute with a RB coming into a starting role by tossing sweeps and read option bull crap. That also didn't work for Sameul didn't it? CAP actually is good when we straight up hand it off to him (see the 12 yard run). Cut out the cute poo.

Edited by KillerKat
  • Pie 1

13 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Doesn't help we decide to get cute with a RB coming into a starting role by tossing sweeps and read option bull crap. That also didn't work for Sameul didn't it? CAP actually is good when we straight up hand it off to him (see the 12 yard run). Cut out the cute poo.

These people gonna seriously act like not having Stewart was in any way a problem or would have been different vs the Falcons if he had played....

7 hours ago, CarolinaSamurai said:

excited.gif

Looks like he’s taking a poo.

probably the face I’ll have every time the saints score another touchdown,..

Seems to me the game where Armah had significant playing time we ran for over 200 yds.  

I could give a shyt about a veteran over a rookie.  You put your best 11 on the field and go from there.   If the rookie is better than a vet so be it.

why does it feel like we still don't know what the fug we are doing with our offense with the playoffs starting in 4 days :eyeroll:

I'm gonna pull a Sanjay here and say with our current receiver situation we NEED to run more 2 TE sets with Dickson. Have Dickson block and ride Cam, Olsen, Funchess, CMC, and Stew. I like giving Armah more reps too, we need to establish the run game vs Saints. 

15 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

We also heard how CAP could come in and save the day for us. He was a superstar that just needed a chance!

Well... yeah, that didn't happen.

Everyone has their favorite guy on the bench or special teams that just needs a shot. Sadly, they rarely work out. Rarely. Norwell, Smitty, Delhomme. That's about it for this team so far, and that's a pretty good set.

We can add Byrd to the list. He is easily the 2nd best WR on this team right now. Too bad he’s made of glass