Hoenheim

Both Carson Palmer and Bruce Arians Retired

5 hours ago, brandon_87 said:

And Earl Thomas... Wants to get out too haha ship is sinking fast, they'll probably trade Sherman and spend big on free agents to re-tool with

Pete Carroll is rumored to be retiring as well. 

3 hours ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Sucks to be a Cardinals fan right now. Steve Keim has a ton of question marks and the oldest roster in the league.

The Cardinals remind me of what we went through from '08 - '10 after the Delhomme meltdown.  From a team that people were picking to potentially win the conference to one of the worst teams in the conference.

The Cardinals really haven't recovered from the 2015 NFCC at all.  They look like the clear favorite to be in 4th place in the NFC West next year.

And Seattle looks to be in decline also.  Wilson will keep them competitive, but a couple of years ago it seems Seattle and Arizona were poised to rule that division for years to come and now the Rams & 49ers with Garrappolo seem like the best teams going into next year.

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, brandon_87 said:

And Earl Thomas... Wants to get out too haha ship is sinking fast, they'll probably trade Sherman and spend big on free agents to re-tool with

I’ll take Sherman and Thomas 

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, bull123 said:

Any sane panthers fan would, but I doubt even DG could clear enough cap space for the next year 

5 hours ago, bull123 said:

With what money ? Surely not with the panthers funds lol no way some of the best at their positions sign team friendly deals 

2 hours ago, Pantha-kun said:

With what money ? Surely not with the panthers funds lol no way some of the best at their positions sign team friendly deals 

Not to mention you'd be paying money more for what they used to be than what they are now.

• Pie 1

13 hours ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Sucks to be a Cardinals fan right now. Steve Keim has a ton of question marks and the oldest roster in the league.

expected outcome when you are in "win now" mode and don't win anything

• Pie 1

11 hours ago, bull123 said:

At league minimum...on 1 year contracts....sure.

27 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

Honestly, I never understood the fascination with Arians, but whatever.

He was, you know, cool.

And he did genuinely lead his teams to good regular seasons. Not so good in the playoffs though.

I think some folks have a tendency to overrate coaches and players that are cool or quirky or talk a lot about how great they are. Heck, Rex Ryan kept his Jets job for years because the owner loved his bravado. Only problem: he wasn't really that good.