Saca312

watch the falcons brutally murder amini silatolu like a ragdoll.

This is what happens when Silatolu isn't blocking the practice squad DTs of the Bucs and Packers with all the injuries they had.

I would say just run bootlegs/run plays to the left most of the game if Trai can't play against NO, but then I remembered what bum we had at LT...

23 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

No Hurney drafted Amni.

I know that much, however Gettleman was the one who signed him back this off-season.

Doesn't mean he was as guarunteed to make the final roster, GMan bought in solid depth at G, but I can't make that argument with solid proof.

• Pie 1

52 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Cordy Glenn was taken one pick later.

That still hurts.

and dont forget Alshon Jeffery was on the board as well, taken a few picks later.

I honestly do think Turner will be ready to go, Praying he holds up too cause if either him or Norwell go down again its GG.

• Pie 1

The fact that RR trots that waste of space out there instead of the moton the monster is just one other example of his pizz poor talent evaluations skills 

Edited by Cuttinedge
  • Pie 1

You can blame him for his play the rest of the game, but this play is a bad example.  That was more on Williams for allowing Beasley to control where he went, giving him the opportunity to blindside Amini.

I saw a replay of Ryan Kalil totally getting man-handled that was much more depressing than this semi-penalty.

16 hours ago, Salisburysean98 said:

"I told said her ass was too big to fit in those jeans." Hurney- fake laugh but you know he'd put his hurndog all in It.

I’m thinking the Delirious comedy,.. Eddie Murphy’s biggest fear of Mr T.

hey boy, hey boy, you mighty cute in them jeans,... and the rest of it. Jerry is Mr T and Hurney is Eddie,... in the skit,..

5 hours ago, Woodie said:

You can blame him for his play the rest of the game, but this play is a bad example.  That was more on Williams for allowing Beasley to control where he went, giving him the opportunity to blindside Amini.

That is true, it's still funny to see him get thrown like a glitch in a madden game.