• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saca312

watch the falcons brutally murder amini silatolu like a ragdoll.

The fact that RR trots that waste of space out there instead of the moton the monster is just one other example of his pizz poor talent evaluations skills 

You can blame him for his play the rest of the game, but this play is a bad example.  That was more on Williams for allowing Beasley to control where he went, giving him the opportunity to blindside Amini.

I saw a replay of Ryan Kalil totally getting man-handled that was much more depressing than this semi-penalty.

16 hours ago, Salisburysean98 said:

"I told said her ass was too big to fit in those jeans." Hurney- fake laugh but you know he'd put his hurndog all in It.

I’m thinking the Delirious comedy,.. Eddie Murphy’s biggest fear of Mr T.

hey boy, hey boy, you mighty cute in them jeans,... and the rest of it. Jerry is Mr T and Hurney is Eddie,... in the skit,..

5 hours ago, Woodie said:

You can blame him for his play the rest of the game, but this play is a bad example.  That was more on Williams for allowing Beasley to control where he went, giving him the opportunity to blindside Amini.

That is true, it's still funny to see him get thrown like a glitch in a madden game.

This thread is a perfect example of having a preconceived agenda against a player, coupled with mindless mob mentality. Imagine if the lovable Huddle sweetheart Norwell was the victim in this GIF instead of Silatolu. People would be unanimously ridiculing this ill-informed, frankly downright silly hit piece and up in arms on why a penalty wasn’t thrown. Instead, most people are laughing at how “terrible” Silatolu is and how he looks like such an incompetent fool in this GIF.

I now see why Saca generally leaves the actual film study and analysis to the random Twitter users...if this is representative of his own original analysis.

13 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

This thread is a perfect example of having a preconceived agenda against a player, coupled with mindless mob mentality. Imagine if the lovable Huddle sweetheart Norwell was the victim in this GIF instead of Silatolu. People would be unanimously ridiculing this ill-informed, frankly downright silly hit piece and up in arms on why a penalty wasn’t thrown. Instead, most people are laughing at how “terrible” Silatolu is and how he looks like such an incompetent fool in this GIF.

I now see why Saca generally leaves the actual film study and analysis to the random Twitter users...if this is representative of his own original analysis.

He does get Kalil worse. @Saca312

Not sure how to embed it though.

8 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

Wonder if we can expect that thread to be made...my money is on “no”.

it would have to be copy and pasted, saca doesnt have his own thoughts or content

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Megadeth

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts