WesleyM

Anyone in Phoenix area?

Will be in Phoenix this weekend for a conference that starts Monday and want to see if anyone is around or maybe even a @RoaringRiot chapter to watch the games with this weekend?

1 hour ago, KillaCamNewton said:

I live in Scottsdale. Old Town is fun to watch games in

Havent ever been to PHX so I’ll take any tips ya got.  Ill be there Lunch Saturday-Early Thursday.  Will only have uber

43 minutes ago, WesleyM said:

Havent ever been to PHX so I’ll take any tips ya got.  Ill be there Lunch Saturday-Early Thursday.  Will only have uber

I’m in Phoenix on vacation. Scottsdale has many sports bars or the west gate in Glendale near cardinals stadium

What part of Phoenix? If you are around downtown its about a 20 minute uber to Old Town Scottsdale. If you’re staying closer to Sky Harbor it’s only about 10 mins

6 hours ago, KillaCamNewton said:

What part of Phoenix? If you are around downtown its about a 20 minute uber to Old Town Scottsdale. If you’re staying closer to Sky Harbor it’s only about 10 mins

I’m at the Aloft Tempe off N Scottsdale

3 hours ago, WesleyM said:

I’m at the Aloft Tempe off N Scottsdale

Thats about 2 blocks from my place lol. You’re about 5 mins from Old Town so i recommend that

2 hours ago, KillaCamNewton said:

Thats about 2 blocks from my place lol. You’re about 5 mins from Old Town so i recommend that

Send me a PM if you’re going out and don’t mind a tag along, would love to meet up somewhere

I’ll be in Tucson for the NFCCG so if the panthers make it I’ll be PMing some fugers in this thread and makimgbthe drive 

20 hours ago, WesleyM said:

Send me a PM if you’re going out and don’t mind a tag along, would love to meet up somewhere

Will probably watch at Duke's on Miller and McDowell. Low key bar but pretty good food and a good setup for games