CKI

Breakdown of Cam's slow start

We run the exact same thing over and over. We may change up going to the left or right. We all know this team doesn't adjust on the fly and I don't believe they really gameplan for defenses. I just think teams that aren't familiar with us we did well against which is why we did good against Vikes, Pats, Lions and even the Eagles really. Once we ran into our division who really know us we hit a wall

• Pie 5

3 minutes ago, Mikey815 said:

When the last time Drew Brees had a passing performance like that? Can’t recall

no one said Cam was Drew Brees.....but when was the last time Drew Brees had mike shula calling plays?

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

22 minutes ago, Peppers90 NC said:

People blame Shula for 3 receivers ending up in the same spot but I can't for my life believe someone would draw that up intentionally, so to me it is the receivers or communication to them that is allowing that to happen.

We've seen Shula draw up plays that sent two receivers to the same area for several years, and it's been called out by commentators frequently (including Aikman this past weekend).

Three in one spot may mean someone made a mistake, but it may not since two in one place is a regular occurrence.

22 minutes ago, CKI said:

no one said Cam was Drew Brees.....but when was the last time Drew Brees had mike shula calling plays?

Amen.

39 minutes ago, CKI said:

If Shula was calling plays for brees Drew would have retired

Last season Drew went 25 for 41 257 yards with 0 TDs 3 pics in week 14 vs the Bucs.  Still better than stats for Cam this past weekend but just shows the great pure passers have bad games too.  I'm sure Saints fans could come in here and explain why that game wasn't Drew's fault.  

Panthers as a team picked a bad day to have a bad day.  

• Pie 1

53 minutes ago, Mikey815 said:

What a joke of a fanbase this is.

Geesh.

Edited by TheRed
  • Pie 1

1 hour ago, Mikey815 said:

When was the last time, Brees had jag receivers who couldnt separate or run decent routes.......

Every few years he had a horrible oline.

1 hour ago, Mikey815 said:

Of course you can’t.

In 2012, Drew Brees 12th year in the league he threw 0 touchdowns and 5 interceptions in a loss to the Falcons in Atlanta.

Damn the Saints are dumb for not cutting Brees right after the game. How dare a 12 year vet throw 5 int’s in a game with 0 touchdowns.

Brees threw 5 interceptions in a game? What a bum. He definitely isn't hall of fame material

3 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Brees threw 5 interceptions in a game? What a bum. He definitely isn't hall of fame material

The great Tom Brady threw 4 interceptions and 0 touchdowns in a home loss to the Colts in his 7th year in the league...

What a loser 

• Pie 1