usmcpanthers

I have saved this picture ever since we lost SB 50

Haha, I chose to ignore the weird poop video (funny as it is) and am using this to get hype! All Huddlers, it's time to shed all the crap we've dealt with for the past 2 years and go get this W! 

Then, the sky's the limit...Keep Pounding! 

• Pie 2

Cam always talks like things are actually change.... Never happens, but it keeps simple minded fans optimistic, but for the rest of us, it's just lip service.

Actions over words

• Pie 1
  • Poo 7

6 minutes ago, brandon_87 said:

Cam always talks like things are actually change.... Never happens, but it keeps simple minded fans optimistic, but for the rest of us, it's just lip service.

Actions over words

Cam has singled handedly carried us to a super bowl before, he can do it again. I believe in him because I have seen him do it, it isn't lip service. Even if we don't make it,  I know he will give his all, and that is all I can ask of him.

Edited by usmcpanthers
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 1

9 minutes ago, brandon_87 said:

Actions over words

I get what you're saying, but the dude literally dragged this team to a winning record and a playoff berth as our leading rusher.

You still doubt that guy?

Sounds like it might be you, not him.

Edited by TheRed
  • Pie 5

14 minutes ago, brandon_87 said:

Actions over words

Lip service?

actions over words?

Our quarterback is our leading rusher.

Are you mad he isn’t leading us in receiving as well?

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

19 minutes ago, brandon_87 said:

Actions over words

It’s lip service!!!

I can’t believe Cam hasn’t signed any wide receivers or fired Shula. All talk no action Cam.

• Pie 1

35 minutes ago, brandon_87 said:

Actions over words

get poo on dumbass

• Pie 1

The actual quote was even more awesome,

•wéW1LLbéßACK.ANDiMĚANthàt.wéW1LLbéßACKàndImêànTHATw1thSÖmuchÊMPHASis.IFiÖFFÊNDÊDsômêbôdy,THATScôôl,ßUTiKNÖWwhôIàmANDimNÖTàbôutTÖcônfôrmnôrßÊNDfôrANYßÖDYSéxpéctàt1ônsßÊCAUSÊyöuÖRànybôdyÊLSÊSéxpéctàt1ônsWÖULDnévérÊXCEEDm1né.•

1 hour ago, ludwig51 said:

We will be back this year and we will win . If we beat the aints which I think we will I'll post a nice article .

please don’t