1 hour ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Makes you wonder, what’s the bigger joke: the pro bowl or pff 

I would say the pro bowl. I don't always agree with how PFF measures a player, but at least they use some kind of stats. Pro bowl is a popularity contest.

Gano has been pretty consistent but it's absurd that we're paying him amongst the highest in the league at his position and can't trust him to kick a 50 yarder.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, cardiaccat52 said:

Keep in mind this is the "PFF" version of the NFL All-Pro team...not the official version. I questioned it when I saw Matt Ryan as 2nd team QB and Dion Lewis as 2nd team RB...stopped from there. The official All-Pro team is much more prestigious and isn't decided by fans like the Pro Bowl.

Matt Ryan has only thrown interception worthy throws on 1% of his passes this year. (8 of 12 were not his fault) Big reason he is #2.

• 28-3 1

45 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Gano has been pretty consistent but it's absurd that we're paying him amongst the highest in the league at his position and can't trust him to kick a 50 yarder.

Is it that we can't trust him or we got a scared coach? Gino hasn't gotten angry already this season about not being allowed to kick long field goals. 

22 minutes ago, Ball4life said:

Matt Ryan has only thrown interception worthy throws on 1% of his passes this year. (8 of 12 were not his fault) Big reason he is #2.

And how does PFF knows which were his fault? Sounds subjective

28 minutes ago, Ball4life said:

He barely throws past the LOS let alone downfield that much. Do you see the YAC his receivers go out there and get for him? It helps to have receivers capable of actually running routes and getting open, along with an OC who knows how to design plays.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, sanjay_rajput said:

And you wanted to Remmers over Daryl Williams lol

Not really, but worth noting that Remmers is on a team with a higher seed and better odds than us for the Super Bowl.

42 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

And how does PFF knows which were his fault? Sounds subjective

Dropped passes, butt interceptions lol. Most of his interceptions have come after dropped passes by the receivers.

42 minutes ago, TheRed said:

He barely throws past the LOS let alone downfield that much. Do you see the YAC his receivers go out there and get for him? It helps to have receivers capable of actually running routes and getting open, along with an OC who knows how to design plays.

Yep but those same recievers also lead the league in drop passes. And I’m not sure I’d call Sark great at designing plays to get guys open. And barely throws past the LOS?

5 minutes ago, Ball4life said:

Yep but those same recievers also lead the league in drop passes. And I’m not sure I’d call Sark great at designing plays to get guys open. And barely throws past the LOS?

Well at least they aren't practice squad WR's.

Who said he was great?

I mean it should be common sense to not run plays that place multiple receivers in the same area. If an OC is capable of knowing better than that, unfortunately they are an upgrade over what we have.

The Falcons offense is predicated on shorter passes for YAC and occasionally chucking it up to Julio. Also helps they have RB's that can get more than 3 yards a carry.

Edited by TheRed
  • Pie 1

3 hours ago, thefuzz said:

Said it last week....Norwell is as good as gone now that DG is in the league again...and they need O Line help in the worst way.

Why would DG get him given he tries to go cheap skate on everyone. Hardly sound as if he would pay big bucks for anyone.They have 22 million in cap space counting their first 51 players. Not much unless they are going to be cutting some big name players.