• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

electro's horse

offenses are playing a different game in LA

This year could be an NFL first where every game in the playoffs is won by an away team.  It could furr realz happen. 

Just now, davos said:

I meant throughout the entirety of the playoffs.  

You think Tennessee or Buffalo is going to go to New England next week and beat the Patriots?

Falcons > Rams

Panthers > Saints

Bills > Jags

Titans > Chiefs

--

Falcons > Eagles

Panthers > Vikings

Bills > Patriots

Titans > Steelers

--

Falcons > Panthers

Bills > Titans

--

Bills > Falcons  (Falcons one-up themselves and give up a 29 point lead)

--

World ends. McD wins a SB year 1

It's the reverse Polian-Kelly.   

and Frank Reich hands the Lombardi to Tyrod

Lmao you think BOTH the Bills and Titans are going to win and then upset Pitt and NE?? You are high on crack, son.

Just now, Thanatos said:

Lmao you think BOTH the Bills and Titans are going to win and then upset Pitt and NE?? You are high on crack, son.

You should be able to sense the joke in this haha.  

Realistic prediction for me is a Steelers-Vikings SB where AB goes absolutely ham on Rhodes.  I have a feeling a gold and black team has a good chance but we've gotta get rid of those fools tomorrow.  

This is what happens when a (very) young coach and a young qb play their 1st playoff game.  It happened to Ron and Cam here in 2013.  OC turned head coaches are notorious for doing stuff like this.  They were able to throw the ball all over the place during the regular season against lesser secondaries and they get to the playoffs and try to do the same thing and it does not work.  They abandon the running game the running game to soon and just try to start out scheming the defense and it does not work.  During the regular season you can do that to some teams but come playoffs every team has seen pretty much everything you do on offense and defense.  You have to out execute the other team and not out scheme them.  Maybe not every team prepares like they should during the regular season, but in the playoffs I guarantee they do.

11 hours ago, Thanatos said:

You think Tennessee or Buffalo is going to go to New England next week and beat the Patriots?

It would be awesome if they did. The Brady melt down would be epic.