• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

Official Panthers at Saints Wildcard Gameday Thread.

3 minutes ago, King_Returns said:

Them’s the breaks.

At least we get to maintain our front office and coaching staff!

At least the new front office has a proven history of supplying capable receivers, OTs, and DBs - the three areas that are holding this team back thanks to the neglect or incompetent contract negotiation tactics of the former GM.

Bersin was near Cam’s intentional. Why is CMC protecting in a critical time like that. Shula has to go. This team isn’t built to win, it’s built cheaply by an owner who isn’t serious about doing anything to win. Good riddance Richardson. 

Just now, Smithers said:

Funchess cost us this game.  He didn’t even fuging try on that play.  Easy TD had he tried

Yes his lack of effort in that situation was very very strange.  I would have been doing everything I could to get my hands on that pass.  It was actually not impossible to catch.

1 minute ago, Smithers said:

Funchess cost us this game.  He didn’t even fuging try on that play.  Easy TD had he tried

Funch had 4 catches for 79 yards with one good arm. If any receiver cost the game it was Clay, but even then there were plenty of other opportunities.

3 minutes ago, CatTower said:

Also, fk Ginn.  Who does this guy think he is?  Drops like 50% of passes when he plays here and just turns into spiderman?  This guy has to be using some stick'em or something.

Ginn would be a Panther if not for Gettleman's inability to negotiate a contract.

The team that made the fewest mistakes won this game.  And the team that received the most favorable calls from the refs.  

2 minutes ago, Semaj said:

Yes his lack of effort in that situation was very very strange.  I would have been doing everything I could to get my hands on that pass.  It was actually not impossible to catch.

He was injured.

5 minutes ago, jopie87 said:

Yeah, Saints pulling out brooms in the locker room. Class acts.

They are aware this is just a wildcard game and not the Super Bowl & if they lose next week this win means nothing, right?

Just now, WonderBoy said:

They are aware this is just a wildcard game and not the Super Bowl & if they lose next week this win means nothing, right?

No, doesn't appear that they are aware. In all fairness, their coach is probably super coked up already.

I still am having a hard time trying to fathom how we had a chance to win the game when our secondary was roasted the entire game and our receivers dropped everything thrown to them

2 minutes ago, Semaj said:

Funchess gives up on plays. Badberry gives up on plays.

Why do they continue to start?

2 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

Ginn would be a Panther if not for Gettleman's inability to negotiate a contract.

all he had to do was just offer him something and he'd probably still be here. Gett was a tool and i don't see how anyone can think he was good. yeah he got us under the cap but what good does that do if you fail to address key positions continually.

Officials were so garbage this game.  Why doesn't the Adams Int get reviewed?  And, they seriously needed an alternate to run on the field to tell them to run the clock 10 seconds on a offensive penalty under 1:00?  IDIOTS!

bet your ass if that adam's INT was on 3rd down it would have been reviewed and overturned

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    dercrutch

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts